• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'We are devastated' - Glen Rovers mourning passing of 18-year-old camogie star

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal

'We are devastated' - Glen Rovers mourning passing of 18-year-old camogie star​

Sarah-Kate O'Meara lined out for the club throughout the grades before stepping up to senior.

'We are devastated' - Glen Rovers mourning passing of 18-year-old camogie star

Sarah-Kate O'Meara, a talented midfield star for Glen Rovers. Pic: Glen Rovers Camogie

THU, 20 JUN, 2024 - 11:20
EXAMINER SPORT

Tributes have been paid to a young Cork camogie player who has passed away unexpectedly.

Glen Rovers are mourning Sarah-Kate O’Meara, who turned 18 last week, a senior star with the Blackpool club.

The Mount Mercy student became ill at home before departing for a Leaving Cert exam last week and was rushed to hospital in Dublin, before she passed away.

“We are devastated to announce the untimely death of our beloved player Sarah-Kate O'Meara. Codladh sámh," the club writes.

Sarah-Kate was a talented midfield player who, having graduated to the senior side, starred in all the club’s league outings this year. The O’Meara family are steeped in the tradition of the famous Cork club with Sarah-Kate’s sisters also key players for Glen Rovers Camogie.
“We’re heartbroken for the O’Meara family and Sarah-Kate’s teammates,” a camogie club spokesperson said. A book of condolence will be open at the clubhouse from 7pm on Thursday and Friday evening.

Flags at the Spring Lane ground are flying at half mast while a minute’s silence was observed in the St Nick’s v Passage clash on Thursday evening.

“Tragic news to hear of the unexpected death of Glen Rovers Camogie player Sarah-Kate O’Meara,” wrote All-Ireland winning captain and Glen Rovers clubman, Tomás Mulcahy on X. “My thoughts and prayers are with the O’Meara family and her Glen Camogie girls. May she rest in peace.”
Sarah-Kate is survived by her parents Tony and Diann, sisters Emily, Isobel and Grace and brother James.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she has been vaccinated, you will know why she die.
Covid virus has never been isolated, purified and proven to cause a disease. Where the hell is long covid?

Sheeple need to stop using the words from the mainstream and then stop brainwashing themselves what mainstream said is right.

Nothing has ever been right with the mainstream narratives

The more people stay in the virus paradigm, the more they couldn’t find out the truth because the virus is just a boogeyman.

IMG_2180.jpeg

Last edited:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
P or M? or some flu vaccine not yet announced? Can try it on Sleepy Joe. He's almost nodding off to the grave

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the hell you talking. This words should not come from any human mouth
Your IQ is equivalent to those imbeciles in the fuckwarezone. Those who had done their due diligence will know what I am talking.

Please go to fuckwarezone and find your long-lost buddies

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your IQ is equivalent to those imbeciles in the fuckwarezone. Those who had done their due diligence will know what I am talking.

Fuck you bastard nuts
I will find you and send you to imh

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will catch you like I caught gansiokbin and send both of you to imh.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for proving your crazy self in this thread as evidence
For you and gansiokbin this type cannot use normal human lang one.
Have to use some beast lang eg
AIRRRRRRRRRRRR YOU CCB SIAO LANG

This is just a normal reaction to a normal person just that they never say out loud AIRRRRRRRRRRRR

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
For you and gansiokbin this type cannot use normal human lang one.
Have to use some beast lang eg
AIRRRRRRRRRRRR YOU CCB SIAO LANG

This is just a normal reaction to a normal person just that they never say out loud AIRRRRRRRRRRRR
I am pureblood. Therefore i am normal, you are the abnormal one