• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Waulan! $100 more!!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I opened my monthly SP bill.

And I got a shiok for the month of October!!!

Waulan!!! my bill hit $300!!!

My average SP bill was $180 to $200!!!

Waulan another $100 more for my utilities!!!

This type of shiok can die one!!!! Majulah Singapura!!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that's not 20% more, that's 50% more. You kanna screwed siah.

i had a look at the usage.knn! electricity up! water up! where the fuck all these ups came from!!!

i can only shake my head lah. what to do - living in a first world society must pay world class fees woh!!!! for world class governance and utilities!!! majulah singapura!!!!

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
i had a look at the usage.knn! electricity up! water up! where the fuck all these ups came from!!!

i can only shake my head lah. what to do - living in a first world society must pay world class fees woh!!!! for world class governance and utilities!!! majulah singapura!!!!

you should also look at the GST on top of the water conservation tax.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe your workers bring their laptop to work as they need to trade shares to earn side income due to ultra low salaries from stingy boss.

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I opened my monthly SP bill.

And I got a shiok for the month of October!!!

Waulan!!! my bill hit $300!!!

My average SP bill was $180 to $200!!!

Waulan another $100 more for my utilities!!!

This type of shiok can die one!!!! Majulah Singapura!!!!

Have you checked your latest property tax bill..?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe your workers bring their laptop to work as they need to trade shares to earn side income due to ultra low salaries from stingy boss.

You idiot !!

My workers are all cooking, serving and clearing plates !! Where got time to do other things ?? Sianzzzz:mad:

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
opened my monthly SP bill.
Waulan another $100 more for my utilities!!!...this type of shiok can die one!!!!

..I’m just the lorry driver (delivering) goods to your house, and you ask me how come the (price for) a bag of rice has doubled, I can’t explain to you. :biggrin:

Sing Power chief financial officer Yap Chee Keong

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro theblackhole...YOU should thank EMA for working hard to come up with a top-secret formula that kept tariffs lower than if the country had pegged tariffs to the daily oil price or spot price instead so that you do not have to fork out more money
:rolleyes:

"They (residents) should thank the Town Council for working hard to come up with a diversified portfolio to generate income so that residents do not have to fork out more money." - Teo Ho Pin, Chairman, Holland-Bukit Panjang GRC

Last edited:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh, i also realized my hp bills also went up for about $15-$20 last mth and this mth, my hp bill always around the same, also never use much this 2 mth don't know why they suddenly increase so much, call 1626 they said my outgoing calls exceeded :rolleyes:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SP just anyhow estimate on usage as they never really check meter. This 3 months they know that electricity price increase and take opportunity to mark up the usage/meter reading that consumer not using. And after 3 months as the electricity price reduce they will adjust back the meter(actual meter reading)that consumer using less electricity.
SP should take actual meter reading every month instead of estimate the usage by consumer. The goverment fuck do nothing about this. Must sack all the MPs.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So dun pay!

Oil Falls Below $50 for First Time in 22 Months on Demand Slump

By Mark Shenk and Grant Smith
data

Nov. 20 (Bloomberg) -- Crude oil fell below $50 a barrel in New York for the first time in almost two years as a recession in the U.S., Europe and Japan cut global energy demand.
Oil has dropped nearly $100 from its July record as the world economic crisis reduced global demand growth to its weakest in 23 years. Crude oil’s continuing slide will add to concern that the U.S. economy faces deflation, threatening investment in oil and gas production projects.
“The news in the economic sphere keeps getting worse, which is putting pressure on the oil market,” said Rick Mueller, director of oil markets at Energy Security Analysis Inc. in Wakefield, Massachusetts. “There is little that you can point at on the bullish side.”
Crude oil for December delivery fell $2.75, or 5.1 percent, to $50.87 a barrel at 9:24 a.m. on the New York Mercantile Exchange, after falling as low as $49.91. The contract last declined below $50 on Jan. 18, 2007. Futures have dropped 65 percent since reaching a record $147.27 on July 11.
“Oil at $147 was purely a speculative bubble,” Gareth Lewis-Davies, an analyst at Dresdner Kleinwort Group Ltd., said before prices breached $50. “It was cheap money chasing opportunities that were evaporating in other asset classes. What would bring it down further is any indication of demand growth being weaker than already dampened expectations.”
The International Energy Agency, an adviser to 28 nations, said last week that world oil demand will rise at its slowest pace for 23 years in 2008. It cut its 2009 estimate by 670,000 barrels a day to 86.5 million barrels a day, the biggest reduction in 12 years.
‘Contracting Sharply’
“Prices are plunging down through $50 due to the serious economic slowdown, broad-based deleveraging and risk aversion,” said Mike Wittner, head of oil market research at Societe Generale SA in London. “Demand growth in developed countries is contracting sharply.”
New York oil futures first traded above $50 on Sept. 28, 2004, in the middle of oil’s six-year rally toward this year’s records. Prices climbed on the strength of oil import demand from emerging economies, led by China, the world’s second-largest oil consumer after the U.S.
U.S. consumer prices plunged 1 percent last month, more than forecast and the most since records began in 1947, after being unchanged the prior month, the Labor Department said yesterday. That increased concern the world’s largest economy risks a sustained period of falling prices or deflation.
U.S. gasoline purchases declined for a 30th consecutive week last week, MasterCard Inc. said on Nov. 18. China cut diesel imports to the lowest in 14 months during September, the Customs General Administration said Nov. 17.
Demand Forecasts
The IEA’s expectation that demand will expand next year is more optimistic than the outlook from several other analysts. Ian Taylor, chief executive officer of oil trader Vitol Group, said on Oct. 28 he expects a 1 million-barrel decline in 2009, while Wood Mackenzie Consultants Ltd. predicts a drop of 250,000 barrels.
Prices may fall as low as $40 a barrel by April, Deutsche Bank AG said in a report yesterday. The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries potentially needs to cut production by 2.5 million barrels a day to reduce output in an oversupplied market, the note said.
OPEC, supplier of more than 40 percent of the world’s crude, has lost $700 billion in revenue because of falling prices, the British Broadcasting Corp. reported, citing Chakib Khelil, the group’s president.
OPEC Meeting
The 13-member group, due to meet on Nov. 29 in Cairo and again on Dec. 17 in Algeria, may lower output by a further 1 million barrels a day this year, extending production cuts agreed to last month, according to a Bloomberg News survey of analysts last week.
“OPEC is meeting next week but it doesn’t look like they will make an announcement there,” Mueller said. “They might make some more aggressive action when the meet in September, which could provide the market with some support.”
The drop in oil prices may cut investment. As many as 44 projects being undertaken by companies including Saudi Arabian Oil Co., Royal Dutch Shell Plc and Petroleo Brasileiro SA have been delayed or faced spending reduction, according to a Nov. 18 report by Morgan Stanley & Co.
Oil’s decline has accelerated. October’s 33 percent drop was the biggest monthly reduction since at least 1988, as fuel demand has fallen.
Brent crude oil for January settlement declined $2.05, or 4 percent, to $49.67 a barrel on London’s ICE Futures Europe exchange. Futures touched $48.20, the lowest since May 24, 2005.
To contact the reporter on this story: Mark Shenk in New York at [email protected]; Grant Smith in London at [email protected].
Last Updated: November 20, 2008 09:41 EST