• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Watches available at this shop @ good value for money

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear esteemed SBF forumers & owner Leongsam

Last night I came across this shop "新寶CiNPO WATCH TRADING" at Lucky Chinatown.

I noticed its watches were selling at very reasonable prices. I bought a Seiko last night. They were selling @ $230 IIRC but the lady charged me only $180.

So I bought it. She asked me which hand I will be wearing it on and adjusted the watch's metal strap to fit my wrist. The watch fitted my left wrist perfectly the 1st time round. Her service was superb!

So I decided to recommend to all bros and sis, even to those who hate me and had insulted me. Do go have a look at this shop's watches. The selection is great and the prices are great too.

I reiterate I am not her friend or relative. I met her for the first time yesterday.

Have a beautiful Tuesday!

Yours sincerely
Matthew :smile:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night was my maiden trip to Lucky Chinatown. I discovered there are many gems in this building. I hanged out for hours at a cybercafe called TENCHI. The charges were very reasonable and the staff were helpful. Some of their staff were beautiful young China ladies. Please show them respect.

There were many massage parlours in the building too. I noticed their massues were all as beautiful as fairies. Flawless porcelain skin, model figure, very slim waist and sizable tops. They looked extremely young. I didn't patronise them though.

During my many hours @ the said cybercafe I went to the toilet around 5 times. Each time this same guy (well-built, boyish & wearing very tight T-Shirt with Bemudas) would pop into the toilet and stand very close to me while I urinated. Then finally on the last time, he TOUCHED MY BUTT. I was so grossed out and after thinking about it, I called the Police.

To the police officers' credit, they came quickly and handled the incident professionally. :(

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed TENCHI's mice, headsets and other products(branded as NUBWO) were very similar in appearance to RAZOR's products. I don't know whether its fair to say NUBWO copied RAZOR's products. What I know these mice's performance are as good, if not better than Razor's products. I do know the PRCs are masters at reverse engineering though

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last night was my maiden trip to Lucky Chinatown. I discovered there are many gems in this building. I hanged out for hours at a cybercafe called TENCHI. The charges were very reasonable and the staff were helpful. Some of their staff were beautiful young China ladies. Please show them respect.

There were many massage parlours in the building too. I noticed their massues were all as beautiful as fairies. Flawless porcelain skin, model figure, very slim waist and sizable tops. They looked extremely young. I didn't patronise them though.

During my many hours @ the said cybercafe I went to the toilet around 5 times. Each time this same guy (well-built, boyish & wearing very tight T-Shirt with Bemudas) would pop into the toilet and stand very close to me while I urinated. Then finally on the last time, he TOUCHED MY BUTT. I was so grossed out and after thinking about it, I called the Police.

To the police officers' credit, they came quickly and handled the incident professionally. :(

those PRC girls were fairies..................and the guy who touched your bum was Jesus's gay brother........

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys im at Lucky Chinatown TENCHI again. here very shiok. a lot chio prc gals.

i had milo @ KopiXpress, the food not bad but I only had drinks as I had my Mac Big Breakfast @ Hougang just now. KopiXpress is located inside Chinatown MRT. :wink:

Any lobangs I hope all bros and sisters will share freely so we all can benefit.:wink:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
theres alot many massage parlours around. dunno got specials or not? heheehe.. u have to admit those female masseuses are extremely chio. Better avoid male masseuses though. I believe a sig no of them r gay. Maybe our resident forum homosexuals like chonifuri might want to try out. :wink:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
watches at serangoon only costs less than $10.

same lah! can tell the time already is good enough!

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Singaporeans

I have spoken to a few PRC shopkeepers @ Chinatown. They agreed they have become wealthy by starting businesses in Singapore. Hence on Singapore's impending 50th birthday, they graciously agree to sell their wares @ a significant discount.

Do come down to Chinatown & do some shopping. U will surely find something u like @ an irresistable price.

I have walked through all the shops near Chinatown MRT station and have bought some stuff I liked. I have been very thirfty for so long, I decided to let my hair down and do some retail therapy.

Now I know why gals love shopping so much.. I feel much better psychologically after spending some cash.

With every good wish & GOD bless!:biggrin:

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
My office is within walking distance. I will check it out and if it is true that it is a fox spirit lair, I will report to Anti-Vice.

We must stop fox spirits from casting their black magic on our POOR WEAK IDIOTIC Singaporean men.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

go toilet 5 times? i think either your kidneys are failing you or you are inviting hum sup los to come suck ur cock...sadly there aren't any and u call police?

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
go toilet 5 times? i think either your kidneys are failing you or you are inviting hum sup los to come suck ur cock...sadly there aren't any and u call police?

Within 12 hours I went toliet 5 times.. Hope theres nothing wrong with my kidneys as I drank lots of beverages.
ay'
come on bro, im still traumatised by this gay shit. don't rub it in . Anyway, nowdays, I rather walk a long distance to the MRT's toilet than to visit the gay infested toilet. There r gross msgs behind the toilet doors telling u to dial the gay's mobile no for free anal/cock sucking. :eek:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys and gals.. time to purchase yr N95 masks. I just bought for myself, my mother and my gf. Watson don't sell leh.. don't procrastinate. rem last yr haze? many bastard retailers jack up the price. try to get surgical masks as well to use together with n95 with n95 as second level. Do this so that the n95 lasts longer. and btw, do get yr parents to sign up for the guardian card. It is fantastic, sadly its for senior citizen >50 only.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiger_balm_red__Large_.JPG
buy this gem from those neighbourhood tcm shop.. damm power this cream.

Last edited: