• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Watch Out for SGP78J

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 26 Jul, 2009 17:09
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Driver parks illegally at Holland V to show off his Ferrari

The inconsiderate driver of this Ferrari left his car parked in the yellow box at the entrance of the carpark at Holland Village while chatting to his friend,says STOMPer PiccaDolly.

His inconsiderate and selfish behaviour obstructed the way for many motorists trying to enter the busy carpark.

PiccaDolly also says that the driver also revved his engine to show off when he got back into his car.

Angry at his behaviour, STOMPer PiccaDolly says:

“An inconsiderate show off driver, parked his car (so what if it’s a Ferrari?!) partially in the yellow box junction right in front of car park entrance at busy Holland Village.

“He did this during dinner time JUST TO collect money from the fruits stall owner at Holland V hawker centre.

“Can’t he afford to pay for parking in the car park? He didn’t give a damn about obstructing cars entering the carpark.

“Look at the long queue of cars having to keep to one side just to get into the car park.

“After that, cars honked at him and he still took his own sweet time to chit chat.

“When he finally got back into the car about five minutes later, he revved his engine just to show off again before driving off.

“Mega bad dress sense to add to that show off attitude of this old Ah Beng. Pathetic.”

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Beng got balls, You sinkie leh?

That is why he is rich... He is also there to collect his cashflow from his investment, you leh, only write to stomp to complain, why not go up to him and fuck him upside down? I got it, you got no balls har...

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Got nice car of course is to show off lah! Do you think he can really race with all the f88king traffic lights in sinkiepoor? :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Beng got balls, You sinkie leh?

That is why he is rich... He is also there to collect his cashflow from his investment, you leh, only write to stomp to complain, why not go up to him and fuck him upside down? I got it, you got no balls har...

Fa la li....you no see my fa la li...you got or not...pek tau kok...scared of me you know...i vrooom berry fast..pek tau kok....no catch me, one lah!:biggrin:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
“He did this during dinner time JUST TO collect money from the fruits stall owner at Holland V hawker centre.

Drive Ferrari to collect Protection $$$.