• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Wasting big money keeping weak minister like Amy Khor in office

micromachine

Lieutenant General
The purpose of this commentary is to shame Amy Khor publicly for her incompetence.

She disclosed in Parliament that more than 1000 enforcement actions were taken against high-rise litterbugs last year, ie, only about 3 or 4 cases per day on the average across the whole of Singapore. I say how seriously pathetic that was.

Under the premiership of the late Minister Mentor, Singapore earned a worldwide reputation and admiration for being a Clean and Green City that even foreigners talked about and Singaporeans took pride in and walked with their heads held high. Those days are well behind us.

Today, under an incompetent leadership, except for a few places such as the Marina Bay areas and Changi Airport, many of our HDB heartlands are dirty and some are even filthy. Many foreigners who have lived in Singapore long enough will be able to attest to the deteriorating state of our public cleanliness over the years.

Years ago, I had even visited Sam Tan, the MP for Radin Mas at his office personally at MICA Building to feedback to him about the very sorry state of Block 105 and 106, especially Block 105 at Jalan Bukit Merah which was under his charge and he nonchalantly replied that was the dirtiest estate in the whole of Singapore.

A pap ward!

It is so even until today and I invite and challenge anybody to go and see for himself/herself the very sorry state and rubbish lying around the blocks thrown from highrise units the night before. The best time to visit is between 5.30am to 6.00am. ( Please read this paragraph again).

I ask myself if I were put in charge and earn what Amy Khor earns, can I do a better job than her and without hesitation, my answer is Most Definitely!

I extend my challenge to Amy Khor. For one year, if I am given the opportunity with the same level of resources, same level of support and tougher legislations, I am confident that I will deliver much better results than Amy Khor.

Our public education cum enforcement efforts approach over the years have proven to be an utter failure and we must wake-up to the sad reality.

Our country is wasting big money keeping weak minister like Amy Khor in office. Singaporeans must demand a higher level of real performance and not wayang and we should stop wasting our precious hard-earned taxes on such washed out.

Think.

Simon Lim

https://www.tremeritus.net/2021/02/...eeping-weak-minister-like-amy-khor-in-office/

Char cai lah! Bo eng lah!

1612440794474.png

GE2020 official results: PAP's Amy Khor wins Hong Kah North SMC with 60.98% of votes, PSP gets 39.02%

The PAP's Dr Amy Khor, who is Senior Minister of State for Health and the Environment and Water Resources.

birdie69

The purpose of this commentary is to shame Amy Khor publicly for her incompetence.

She disclosed in Parliament that more than 1000 enforcement actions were taken against high-rise litterbugs last year, ie, only about 3 or 4 cases per day on the average across the whole of Singapore. I say how seriously pathetic that was.

Under the premiership of the late Minister Mentor, Singapore earned a worldwide reputation and admiration for being a Clean and Green City that even foreigners talked about and Singaporeans took pride in and walked with their heads held high. Those days are well behind us.

Today, under an incompetent leadership, except for a few places such as the Marina Bay areas and Changi Airport, many of our HDB heartlands are dirty and some are even filthy. Many foreigners who have lived in Singapore long enough will be able to attest to the deteriorating state of our public cleanliness over the years.

Years ago, I had even visited Sam Tan, the MP for Radin Mas at his office personally at MICA Building to feedback to him about the very sorry state of Block 105 and 106, especially Block 105 at Jalan Bukit Merah which was under his charge and he nonchalantly replied that was the dirtiest estate in the whole of Singapore.

A pap ward!

It is so even until today and I invite and challenge anybody to go and see for himself/herself the very sorry state and rubbish lying around the blocks thrown from highrise units the night before. The best time to visit is between 5.30am to 6.00am. ( Please read this paragraph again).

I ask myself if I were put in charge and earn what Amy Khor earns, can I do a better job than her and without hesitation, my answer is Most Definitely!

I extend my challenge to Amy Khor. For one year, if I am given the opportunity with the same level of resources, same level of support and tougher legislations, I am confident that I will deliver much better results than Amy Khor.

Our public education cum enforcement efforts approach over the years have proven to be an utter failure and we must wake-up to the sad reality.

Our country is wasting big money keeping weak minister like Amy Khor in office. Singaporeans must demand a higher level of real performance and not wayang and we should stop wasting our precious hard-earned taxes on such washed out.

Think.

Simon Lim

https://www.tremeritus.net/2021/02/...eeping-weak-minister-like-amy-khor-in-office/
Government should try to bring in talented ministers like J Teo, importing hundreds of thousands of CECA Indians non talents PMET every year, despite of high unemployment rate of locals, help to generate lucrative levy revenue for Sinkapore.

GE2020 official results: PAP's Amy Khor wins Hong Kah North SMC with 60.98% of votes, PSP gets 39.02%

The PAP's Dr Amy Khor, who is Senior Minister of State for Health and the Environment and Water Resources.'s Dr Amy Khor, who is Senior Minister of State for Health and the Environment and Water Resources.
Her constituents like her. N its her constituents who keeps her in the job...so who is at fault? But she will most likely retire in the next erection n her constituency will merge with others to be a GRC

knnb40

last time strike to improved the numbers but minister draw decent pay....
now tell us how low the number is but draw world highest salary :roflmao:

well our HDB is all we have, our kids future is what we consider before we cast our vote, our CPF is something we dearly held on because even if we wish to migrate we need the currency to be stable, therefore Mr. LKY is smart back in the 70~80s, let citizen has something to fight for so that even if you want to run road you have to work hard for years before you have sufficient to run :rolleyes: