• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warships in Singapore

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you feel safer with foreign soldiers around?

This country has a higher chance if self destruct then being attack by our neighbours...

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
These sailors give problem everywhere they go. Molest our local girls, get drunk and create trouble.

I think they give more social problem than give sense of protection.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These sailors give problem everywhere they go. Molest our local girls, get drunk and create trouble.

Mostly its the 'girls' at Orchard Towers that get molested.....willingly

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
these foreign warships are in port to market their products to the local navy.

The sailors will probably spend money whilst in port at pubs /bars and whorehouses. Good for local economy.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have not seen the days of 'ang teng beh tau' or were you born then?...the Sailors from the US fleet on their R & R, the Australian & New Zealand forces, The British.....and all the other ships...the 'local girls' willing get 'molested' there & drunken sailors were aplenty at Clifford Pier, Lau Pa Sat...the surrounding areas & People'e Park... I guess you don't remember!! ha ha ha

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have not seen the days of 'ang teng beh tau' or were you born then?...the Sailors from the US fleet on their R & R, the Australian & New Zealand forces, The British.....and all the other ships...the 'local girls' willing get 'molested' there & drunken sailors were aplenty at Clifford Pier, Lau Pa Sat...the surrounding areas & People'e Park... I guess you don't remember!! ha ha ha

What don't remember .... I was the captain at the bar lounge at Clifford Pier ..... in the late 60s .... so many fights then ....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What don't remember .... I was the captain at the bar lounge at Clifford Pier ..... in the late 60s .... so many fights then ....

Yah! yah....the Red Lantern one or the Kangaroo Club at Clifford Centre or whats that name club that once was from Capitol Car Park. The place later was infested with Thai , at one time became a 'mini Thailand' with all the food stalls, fights & dead body on the pavement, much later it was taken over by the Pinoys & the Pinays...and then came the ah guas...yours must be the red lantern beer garden...ha ha ha ha

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah! yah....the Red Lantern one or the Kangaroo Club at Clifford Centre or whats that name club that once was from Capitol Car Park. The place later was infested with Thai , at one time became a 'mini Thailand' with all the food stalls, fights & dead body on the pavement, much later it was taken over by the Pinoys & the Pinays...and then came the ah guas...yours must be the red lantern beer garden...ha ha ha ha

Correct !! Red Lantern ..... but witness so many fights ..... went to Bugis Street sell beef noodles subsequently ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Correct !! Red Lantern ..... but witness so many fights ..... went to Bugis Street sell beef noodles subsequently ...

You musr be familiar with the chicken rice stall , the wanton mee stall, the turtle soup stall, soup for you drink with Chivas...then you head for Johor Rd or just have the action at Bugis Street, Hylam Street...

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You musr be familiar with the chicken rice stall , the wanton mee stall, the turtle soup stall, soup for you drink with Chivas...then you head for Johor Rd or just have the action at Bugis Street, Hylam Street...

Johore Road ... got go see see lah ..... but no action binya for me because very dirty lah. However, many akuas terror pretty binya.