• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning to PAPee Running Dogs!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 10 Aug, 2009 11:23
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Found outside Yishun block: Dog's burnt head chopped into halves

STOMPer RadiantCrusader made a horrific discovery at a Yishun block today (August 10) -- the burnt head of a dog which had been cut in half.

He said:

"I was in the vicinity of Yishun street 81 Blk 816 (opp. Yishun Stadium) at around 10.20am on Aug 10 when I spotted a head of a dog that was split into two equal halves and it was slightly burnt.

"I had difficulty identifying what was it at first. My hypothesis was that it was a burnt pigeon, however, after looking closer, I spotted a row of teeth and to my horror, realised that it was a dog's head.

"There seem to be a hollow region in the head of the dog which may used to hold the brain of it.

"I am deeply saddened that such inhuman acts are still occuring in singapore. Is this even legal?

"It is certainly not morally right. Aren't dogs human's best friends?

"I cannot understand how somebody could be so cruel as to eat something so loyal and faithful.

"They are certainly not trapped at the north pole without any food except sledge dogs are they?"

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
» Email a Friend​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dog meat is delicacy to many PRC tribes.
Han chinese love to BBQ them.

This must be PRC job or the Thais from chengrai.

PAP do not mind , why this stomper cares?

STOMP is a backyard of PAP ! True news dont reach mainstream Papers