• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WARNING: don't eat at TIAN JIN LO!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
stated afternoon dimsum buffet price: $13.80 ++ per px.

after makan, bill came out to be $18 + each. the dimsum didn't come with tea. that's extra at $1.50 per head. u cannot reject peanuts, achar and towel. together it was $2 and another 30c for towel. and of course all added up with + +.

next the food is msg ladened. sub-quality standard. after the dimsum, throat very thirsty and must drenched with a few big bottles of ice cold beer for parched mouths.

verdict: DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT!!

china prc mei mei trying to seduce us with HALF PRICE ala carte dish for dinner. FORGET IT!! i don't think i need to down more beer to neutralise msg effects.:(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the tea by the way was reach inferior cheapo tea. we ordered the TIE QUANYIN which was blant.

would suggest going to ZI YEAN better. their 3 pm afternoon dimsum is now 20% off normal price. order their TIE QUANYIN and taste the quality. $1 per pax, free refill.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
for more economical, value for money dimsum, go to a old sonservation shop in chinatown.

go chinatown hc. there's one stall selling by a chio lkb each basket cost only $1.80 standard. freshly made and piping hot.

if u want more comfy ambience, just opp chinatown hc at one corner is a dimsum restaurant. very economical prices. century egg congee only $2. lots of stuffs inside. air-cond.

u can reject their $1 peanut, towels or anything which they throw on the table. they will gladly waive off those redundants.

wide varieties of freshly made dimsums. order their frog congee in claypot. $6 only. about 4 small bowls servings.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee bye loser

No money don't eat

Why slap your own cheeks to make you look fat?

Cheapo faggot

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW where is this Tian Jin Lo. My favourite Dim Sum at Holland Village Crystal Palace.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
You pay peanuts and yet you want good quality tim sum, be more realistic with your demand. all timsum are laden with msg so that you would order more drinks. cheap tricks.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW where is this Tian Jin Lo. My favourite Dim Sum at Holland Village Crystal Palace.

they took over the zi yean's former branch in hotel grand central. their main restaurant is at chinatown.

those ads are rather deceiving!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You pay peanuts and yet you want good quality tim sum, be more realistic with your demand. all timsum are laden with msg so that you would order more drinks. cheap tricks.

the chinese tea is free flow but the quality is really inferior. in another at zi yean which is located at redhill, for $1 u get a good pot of tea. free refill.

my favorite would be WAH LOK at carlton hotel. a bit more expensive but good service, quality food and very comfy ambience.:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
for those who are dying for quality for your money's worth and fans of CRYSTAL JADE, the authentic hk chefs are mostly located at basement (?) in ngee ann city.

there's another at 4th level. but after u ve tried that one (dunno basement 1 or 2 where all the food are located), u die die would always wanna go there for dimsums and their fame hand-made noodle.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
stated afternoon dimsum buffet price: $13.80 ++ per px.

after makan, bill came out to be $18 + each. the dimsum didn't come with tea. that's extra at $1.50 per head. u cannot reject peanuts, achar and towel. together it was $2 and another 30c for towel. and of course all added up with + +.

KKJ, why you always like to be unemployed, whole life go around conning lau kway bu of free makan?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....just ask those who i treated to free makan.

all laukuaybus love majorjohn and willing to treat him except for one miserable laukuaybu who boasted more often than any belanjah. perhaps, that lkb suited u perfectly. :smile:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha.....just ask those who i treated to free makan.

all laukuaybus love majorjohn and willing to treat him except for one miserable laukuaybu who boasted more often than any belanjah. perhaps, that lkb suited u perfectly. :smile:

hahha KKJ, you treat pple to your lies, others treat you to makan, you r a gentleman conman :oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahha KKJ, you treat pple to your lies, others treat you to makan, you r a gentleman conman :oIo:

ah...must be a clone from a palawan bitch!! or the one who ordered live fish from some laukuaybu and eyeing for more abalone.

anyway, there is no shortage of makan kakis from all walks of life for me. so pls don't be too resentful or jealous:rolleyes:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah...must be a clone from a palawan bitch!! or the one who ordered live fish from some laukuaybu and eyeing for more abalone.

anyway, there is no shortage of makan kakis from all walks of life for me. so pls don't be too resentful or jealous:rolleyes:

chao pondan want to shoot pple always end up shooting own foot!

LOL