• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Walcott is out of England world cup team

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First John Terry got stripped of captaincy.
Now Rio the captain got injured (...again) & has to miss World Cup.
All the talk of emulating Charlton to be at 4 World Cup Finals (after Beckham got injured, Rio left).....

Now? Stevie G as captain.

Likely Carra & Terry in central defence....

Does Stevie G have the maverick luck to raise Cups high aloft ?! :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Steven Gerrard plays like in Liverpool versus AC Milan in that ECL 2005 Final, I wouldn't be surprised if he captains England to something greater. It's almost like fable in fate. He was almost universally favoured to take over the captaincy from David Beckham after his performance for Liverpool in winning ECL 2005. John Terry was quite an outside winner of that armband. To be fair, Terry did a satisfactorily job for the team, but he screwed himself, or rather, screwed his friend's girlfriend up. Even then, Gerrard was still not the chosen one, it was Rio Ferdinand. However, Ferdinand somehow broke some bones before the World Cup. What to say?

By the way, next casualty of the Chelsea injury curse is John Obi Mikel of Nigeria.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah gerrard dun make a gd captain ... ze selection of ah terry over ah gerrard was a correct 1 ... me never like dat ah rio since his dope test case ...

england now dun hv a most suitable player who make a goot captain ... ze last goot captain was ah adams ... mayb ah rooney cud b a goot 1, but later ...

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.....somehow broke some bones before the World Cup. What to say?
well said, rams ! LOL! What to say ?

Today, i saw in New Paper, even the official England team photo also taken already. All looking smart in their suits. Rio as cpt sitting in centre beside Capello the ENgland manager.

And then Rio out due to knee injury, what arse luck :p !

po2wq, why u think ah stevie G dun make a good captain, may I ask ?