• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

walan..Naked PRC woman illegally detained a young malay boy in Woodland

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gNUvq5adw2M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gNUvq5adw2M?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
A 12 year-old boy was detained by a naked PRC woman in her HDB apartment for hours, only to be released upon the arrival of the police.

The incident took place on 10th October at Block 898A, Woodlands Drive 50 around noon.

According to a reader who witnessed the incident, the woman was walking around the house naked with the main door left open. The 12 year-old boy was running along the corridor playing with two of his friends in front of her unit when the woman came out of the house and grabbed the boy's arm, accusing him of peeping at her.

The young boy tried to break loose from her grip in vain and was forcibly dragged into her apartment, slamming the main door behind her. She was heard hurling expletives at the boy behind closed door.

Neighbors who arrived at the unit after hearing the commotion tried to pacify the woman and urged her to let the boy go but to no avail. The woman insisted that the boy had broken the law by peeping at her naked body and therefore should be punished.

One of the neighbors who was at the unit warned her that it is against the law of Singapore to hold the boy against his will but she insisted that she had done nothing wrong. She refused to open the door and shouted at the neighbors to go away and said that she will deal with him in her own way.

The police was called in subsequently and the woman released the boy after much persuasion from the police officers. The police officers then took her statement and left the scene.

The parent of the 12 year-old boy was not at the scene throughout the whole incident. It is not known if police will be taking any action against the woman for her indecency or her wrongful confinement of the young boy.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the PRC woman going to get something from police. something like indecent exposure , illegal detention etc. hopefully she force to leave singapore then we have one less FT. hurray.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore was once a very peaceful and safe country. Unfortunately the arrogant PAP brought in all these faked trash to ruin the serenity of this island. This video speaks volume which was not brought up at LHL NDP rally speech.Instead PAP selectively chose a Prc bus captain to sing praise and justify why PRC is needed in Singapore. We already have many these kind of cheap obscene PRC in our neighbourhood already, what more could be worse.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why blame the govt, blame those sinkies that do not dare to oppose to whatever the govt did and let the govt do whatever they want.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The police only took a statement from her, WTF? She kidnapped the boy,plain and simple. U mean kidnapping is not crime anymore in S'pore? I don't care whether she is PRC or not, u canot go round kidnapping people and forcibly detaining them.

jw5

Loyal
Walking around her flat naked with the door open and she accuses someone of "peeping" at her.
That's typical absurd prc national logic.
Taking the law into their own hands is another typical characteristic.
Remember the prc national who stabbed his supervisor at a restaurant after they had a quarrel over work?
He then stood over his body and yelled "We prc nationals are not to be bullied!"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I can guarantee u that if it was Chee SJ that kidnapped a malay boy, and held him for hours in the flat, the SWAT team along with 200 policemen would be there, they will riddle him with bullets, and if he still lives, they will charge him with Kidnapping and sodomy. But if its a FTrash, they can get away with anything. One rule for PAP, One rule for FTs, SHit Rule for sinkies.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walking around her flat naked with the door open and she accuses someone of "peeping" at her.

when my shanghainese ex girlfriend came to singapore to visit me, she also liked to walk around the apartment naked. claimed singapore is too hot.

i didn't complain very much. just made sure the curtains were shut. haha.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
when my shanghainese ex girlfriend came to singapore to visit me, she also liked to walk around the apartment naked. claimed singapore is too hot.

i didn't complain very much. just made sure the curtains were shut. haha.

She got kidnap malay boy or not?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the PRC woman going to get something from police. something like indecent exposure , illegal detention etc. hopefully she force to leave singapore then we have one less FT. hurray.

I bet they went back to the station to check with the higher ups on what to do.

If they were going to arrest anyone, they would have done it on the spot. Suspect they'll just give a warning. :rolleyes:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
this lucky malay boy.maybe what she mean she going to deal with him herself meaning she going to rape this poor little kid. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

oh mine!how i wish i am that little kid.she can do anything to me yeah and i love it... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you make a Citizen's Arrest in singapore? She can use that excuse.

Technically you can, but not going into her home to do it, unless she comes out to common corridor naked. However, even if she comes out of her home, get a woman to do it if you really want to.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Technically you can, but not going into her home to do it, unless she comes out to common corridor naked. However, even if she comes out of her home, get a woman to do it if you really want to.

I was talking about her arresting the malay boy. So that IS a loophole for the smelly prc-hole :biggrin: