• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Waiting to book out at 0000 hours tonight.... Itching to slap that useless dishonourable son!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
vlcsnap-2022-05-24-00h42m31s248.png

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
actually i think pm lee is being manipulated by his wife to be until like that until want to silence brother and sister
the evil one is the wife

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think the utterly condemned ones are allowed to book out at all. They are confined to do extra guard duty for eternity. :wink:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
What time does the burning starts? 12am? I know the air pollution is terrible in the evening of the first day.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The kopitiam I'm at right now oredi start prepping for 好兄弟 welcome ceremony.
BTW how come we address ghosts as 好兄弟 and not 好姐妹? Most ghosts we hear of is long hair female ghosts rite?

IMG_20230815_221701_e.png