• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wait Half An Hour For One FCUKING BUS. CCB LTA & AssMRT!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>It's a long wait for SMRT service 855 both ways
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->ON MAY 29 at about 3.30pm, I waited for SMRT service 855 at Yishun Bus Interchange. There was a short queue then, which got longer but no bus came until almost 3.55pm after a wait of almost 25 minutes. Luckily, my appointment was at 4.30pm and it took me 15 minutes to reach my destination.
After my appointment, I walked to the bus stop to take the 855 along Thomson Road. It was about 5.30pm, and I had to wait until 6pm for the bus to arrive. In between, many duplicate buses passed but no 855.
By the time I boarded service 855, it was very crowded and I had to squeeze in. There were many passengers waiting at subsequent bus stops, and the bus was soon full.
I would appreciate it if SMRT could schedule more 855 buses at 10- to 15-minute intervals. Why it is 30 minutes, I cannot comprehend. It is frustrating for passengers who need the service badly.
If SMRT has to schedule service 855 every 30 minutes, it should be a double-length bus rather than a single-length one. Wendy Teo (Ms)