• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah this video made me cry sia!

MaxRiley

Alfrescian
Loyal
This video is so touching! About the unsung heroes of Singapore. The workers who start work so early or end work so late just to keep things running for us.

Watch it!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing compared to our ministers. They sacrificed higher paying jobs and their privacy. Have to listen to grievances of their voters. Most jialak is kena tekaned on SBF. Day and night must crack their brains how to improve lives of S'poreans. It is a noble profession.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said, but now if you tell me you work for me I will point my middle finger in your face & tell him "Wah kan ne lau bu chee bye" don't talk cock to me.

Nothing compared to our ministers. They sacrificed higher paying jobs and their privacy. Have to listen to grievances of their voters. Most jialak is kena tekaned on SBF. Day and night must crack their brains how to improve lives of S'poreans. It is a noble profession.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our ministars - Unsung heroes!! I think they sing until no voice alr!!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Sinkies work to death yet b4 death still cannot get their hard earned
saving in CPF. Wat a life! modern slaves in first world.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is a Singaporean hero who sacrifice himself to save his foreign workers.
And now Singaoreans are being labeled as xenophobic by the white scums.

Souce: Wikipedia

Heng Yeow Peow (Chinese: 王耀标), foreman
The body of the 40-year-old Singaporean was never recovered. According to survivor accounts, Heng had selflessly hurried his workers to safety but himself was trapped when the collapse occurred. Heng left behind his wife, two young children, his 70-year-old mother and nine siblings.

48462043859065330.jpg

heroheng.gif

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these pale in comparison to the heroic act of singing the national anthem at the Padang when it is raining.

And crying buckets to win votes during election rallies.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
This video is so touching! About the unsung heroes of Singapore. The workers who start work so early or end work so late just to keep things running for us.

Watch it!

This piece of news will make you cry harder:

May Day Rally: Workers above 65 will get re-employment help from Govt, says PM By Toh Yong Chuan

Older workers above 65 who want to keep working will get help from the Government to do so, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Thursday. He added that the Government's aim is to amend the Retirement and Re-employment Act to help these workers, but the consultation process with unions and employers could take time, so workers should be patient. Mr Lee also urged workers to be open in their job expectation. He said that instead of continuing to do the same work for the same pay, they can also look for suitable work at a reasonable level of pay. The Prime Minister was speaking to some 1,100 union leaders and guests at the annual May Day Rally held at the new Devan Nair Institute for Employment and Employability at Jurong East.