• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wah, this case machiam HK TV series

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently 1 women also reported 2 doctors are having sex with her. She did not report and even went overseas with one of them or both of them.
That is until the man start to laugh at her.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently 1 women also reported 2 doctors are having sex with her. She did not report and even went overseas with one of them or both of them.
That is until the man start to laugh at her.
Julian is appealing. His lawyer is smiling.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure lawyer is very professional.
This woman is not a victim , instead the doctors are victims of pure women's rage. I am sure doctors paid for her trip and meals.

tiagong, she sabo the doc becoz he never pump her full tank

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure lawyer is very professional.
This woman is not a victim , instead the doctors are victims of pure women's rage. I am sure doctors paid for her trip and meals.
I am au fait with the case. Julian should know better than to sue her in the first place. Whether she enjoyed free trips and meals is unrelated to the case. But then again, a person is innocent till proven guilty.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro GD, just curious

Julian sue her for what ah

the court already awarded the case to that chio bu
For damaging his reputation as she forwarded incriminating texts of his and her lover to some chaps in the medical fraternity. Julian should have settled this privately imo. Lose battle is better than lose war.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For damaging his reputation as she forwarded incriminating texts of his and her lover to some chaps in the medical fraternity. Julian should have settled this privately imo. Lose battle is better than lose war.
But JO is a cocky bugger. He’ll pay a Super heavy price for his judgmental error.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am au fait with the case. Julian should know better than to sue her in the first place. Whether she enjoyed free trips and meals is unrelated to the case. But then again, a person is innocent till proven guilty.
That's right. Women upon enjoying all the privilege wants to sccoot and damage the good name of her benefactor. This alone should send her to gallow or send to drown with a cage.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

she is certainly out to destroy him

this woman is not a simple woman