• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote for your favourite Mrs Singapore pageant contestant

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyl...still-single-and-open-to-039quick-marriage039

大魔王HK 58road Ellen Chan
2623973.jpg

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are just a bunch of expired pussies crying out for attention. They are basically saying, please come and fuck my under-used pussy.

Btw, "Radiant" looks like a typical sinkie retard.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are just a bunch of expired pussies crying out for attention. They are basically saying, please come and fuck my under-used pussy.

Btw, "Radiant" looks like a typical sinkie retard.
absolutely. Under used or cast aside by husbands who are on to fresher meat elsewhere. Some of these women probably know it, and use pageants like this to stir their hubbies. Most times, it won't work cos men want the glory but they also want variety.Some of them are probably divorced. I knew one who took part. After the event, was still posting all kinds of fuckshit about herself till she snagged a shitskin. These days happily getting fucked so social media has slowed down. :smile: Women like her are nice to fuck but terrible if she starts getting sticky.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
absolutely. Under used or cast aside by husbands who are on to fresher meat elsewhere. Some of these women probably know it, and use pageants like this to stir their hubbies. Most times, it won't work cos men want the glory but they also want variety.Some of them are probably divorced. I knew one who took part. After the event, was still posting all kinds of fuckshit about herself till she snagged a shitskin. These days happily getting fucked so social media has slowed down. :smile: Women like her are nice to fuck but terrible if she starts getting sticky.

I can tell you in good knowledge that a number of those contestants are divorcees... no husband in the picture. :sneaky: