• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vivocity Security Farked Up

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Improve security system at VivoCity
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I HAD a bad experience during a visit to VivoCity last Saturday. It was my first time parking at the basement and upon returning to the car two hours later, I found the car's side mirrors prised open and the one on the driver's side missing.
I tried to alert security personnel, but none was in sight. The mall's tenants could not locate them either. The next day, I was informed by a security officer that footage captured on the closed-circuit television did not shed light on the incident as the space where I had parked my car was blocked by pillars.
I managed to gather from various sources that there have been several cases of vandalism and break-ins at the carpark, as well as thefts at the mall. But to regard such thefts and mischief as unavoidable because the mall has big premises or is crowded is a poor excuse.
I am very disappointed with the way in which VivoCity handled the matter. None of its public relations or quality service staff contacted me to apologise for the inconvenience caused by the situation at its premises.
The mall should also beef up its security system and have a proper incident management system in place. I hope the management of VivoCity seriously considers my feedback in making the premises safer for customers.
Janet Lee (Mdm)

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree

I live nearby and go there often

I have suggested to management to hire more PRCs and Pinoys instead

They have better work attitude and will solve the problem

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Improve security system at VivoCity
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I HAD a bad experience during a visit to VivoCity last Saturday. It was my first time parking at the basement and upon returning to the car two hours later, I found the car's side mirrors prised open and the one on the driver's side missing.
I tried to alert security personnel, but none was in sight. The mall's tenants could not locate them either. The next day, I was informed by a security officer that footage captured on the closed-circuit television did not shed light on the incident as the space where I had parked my car was blocked by pillars.
I managed to gather from various sources that there have been several cases of vandalism and break-ins at the carpark, as well as thefts at the mall. But to regard such thefts and mischief as unavoidable because the mall has big premises or is crowded is a poor excuse.
I am very disappointed with the way in which VivoCity handled the matter. None of its public relations or quality service staff contacted me to apologise for the inconvenience caused by the situation at its premises.
The mall should also beef up its security system and have a proper incident management system in place. I hope the management of VivoCity seriously considers my feedback in making the premises safer for customers.
Janet Lee (Mdm)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->The next day, I was informed by a security officer that footage captured on the closed-circuit television did not shed light on the incident as the space where I had parked my car was blocked by pillars.
Janet Lee (Mdm)

Janet, i can only say one thing ... you SIBEI SUAY! Pls go buy a Lucky Carebear and put inside your car next time!

lucky.gif