• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vivian Zeh Zeh reunion with Sharla Zeh Zeh after 30yrs, kym Boss Glockman

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/asian/vivian-chow-sharla-cheung-reunite-after-30-years-832481

Now

vivian_chow_sharla_cheung.jpg

vivian_chow_sharla_cheung_2.jpg

30yrs ago

cfcb2d40f0a03ed7ad76e389430ce49d

Really 玉女派掌门师姐

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 Jul - Vivian Chow recently sparked nostalgia among fans when she shared photos of her reunion with former silver screen siren, Sharla Cheung.

On 2 July, the Hong Kong singer posted several photos of them together following her recent performance at the Ouhai Olympic Sports Center Stadium in Wenzhou, with both of them looking like not a day over 40 in the photos.

She wrote, "Unexpected performance in Wenzhou made us reunited. I thought you were just saying [you'd come], so I was surprised how far you came to see me. When I saw you while on stage, I can't wait to step down and hug you

Haven't seen you for more than thirty years, it turns out that no matter how the world changes, as long as I'm beside you, I'm full of love," she added.

It is noted that Sharla and Vivian collaborated in the 1989 film, "The Romancing Star III". Sharla retired from showbiz in the 2000s and was revealed to have lived ordinarily in Thailand.