• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vivian: PAP has limited role to play in Mid East Conflict

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised the Waterloo Street synagogue hadn't received additional security since last October. Especially on Saturdays, when there are Jew kids and teens playing inside. Which minister is responsible for this situation? :o-o:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure the houses at Rideout have huge compounds. Can turn them into temporary shelters for refugees and those caught in the crosshairs of political conflict

spinn

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Again I make this appeal, unless there’s really, really no choice, please don’t go, and please don’t give us unnecessary extra work.”

lol their condescending arrogance is nonpareil

own self pay own self like no tmr from tax payer moolah

but when it cums to doing sum work they hab no qualms telling them off

n u tink such arrogant peepur kan be negotiators??

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: