• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Violence Against Cops On Rise in US!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another case!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Three cops killed in Philadelphia shooting
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->Pittsburgh - A man opened fire on officers responding to a domestic disturbance call yesterday, killing three of them before barricading himself in the house, a police official said.
At least five officers were wounded, police spokesman Diane Richard said. It was unclear if that figure included the slain officers.
The gunman was arrested after a stand-off of several hours. One witness reported hearing hundreds of shots.
Mr Edward Perkovic, a 22-year-old who said he was the gunman's best friend, said he received a call at work from him in which he said 'Eddie, I am going to die today...Tell your family I love them and I love you'.
'I heard gunshots and he hung up,' Mr Perkovic said.
Mr Rob Gift, 45, who lives a block away, said he heard rapid gunfire as he was letting his dog out. He said the neighbourhood of well-kept single-family houses and manicured lawns is home to many police officers, firefighters, paramedics and other city workers.
'It's just a very quiet neighbourhood,' he said. AP