• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Village with 80% women. Flaccids got chance liao

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These women want a man precisely because he is not flaccid and is capable of fertilizing them.

If you are found out to be flaccid, they will get angry and call the entire village of women to peg you.

51cgWACaL1L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't have to go until village.
gansiokbin ex sfc office are 100% women. Men go in will kana.
That is the reason when sfc organised the sg flyer event, gansiokbin 尾巴翘起来

You repeated this same lie so many times already showed you are no morals Cantonese prostitute descendant. The last time I say it I was talking normally to a bunch of male colleagues in spore flyer and fired for shouting at boss siding sexual harassmen.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time I remember got Chinese movie like this where all the men perished in war and two scavengers were harassed by these horny wives.