• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vietcong FTrash Molested Young Doc! TALENT INDEED!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Sep 16, 2009
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>PR on attempted molest charge <!--10 min-->
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Elena Chong, Courts Correspondent
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->AN INFORMATION technology engineer was charged in court on Wednesday with attempted outrage of modesty.
Pham Thai Ha, 29, a Vietnamese and a permanent resident here, is accused of trying to kiss the 26-year-old general practitioner at a clinic in the west on June 8.
No plea was taken.
His lawyer P.E. Ashokan said he had just been briefed and sought an adjournment to make representations.
Pham's passport was impounded.
His police bail was extended.
A pre-trial conference has been set for Oct 19.
If convicted, he faces a jail term of up to one year or fine or caning or any combined sentence.

=> Donch expect too much under 1 cuntry, 2 systems!

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
His lips was itchy & needed some BONJELA, but could not communicate well in English, he is from Vietnam . Doctor could not understand, so he DEMONSTRATE!:biggrin:

Hi Hal,

I think he was using his father's shirt that day, since it was one size too big he slipped in the shirt and his face moved forward which at that time seemed as if he was trying to kiss the doctor.

Cheers,

MM

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
To prevent more of such incidents, NUS must now take in ony ugly people to become doctors. MOH please note. Thank you.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Hal,

I think he was using his father's shirt that day, since it was one size too big he slipped in the shirt and his face moved forward which at that time seemed as if he was trying to kiss the doctor.

Cheers,

MM

Something like that lah!, in this place anything can do!, the moon can even rise in the day, if you have, money, power & connection!.

Most likely vietcong, will just stick out his hands, honourable Judge ( please do not call the Kangaroos), will just take out the old wooden ruler, five smacks on the hands...and that is it!

But if that was a SINgaporean...heaven can not help that man!:rolleyes:

How are the grasses over there?, better than the serangoon grasses or the carpet grasses we used to buy from the 'tai i lembu' man on his trusty ole pickup, with his worker sitting ontop of the stuff...those days, they never bothered about safety..for that was a true blue SINGaporean...if that was a FT..then!.. another day, another story!

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
To prevent more of such incidents, NUS must now take in ony ugly people to become doctors. MOH please note. Thank you.

The general feel at NUS's houseman disposition are bad enough. Ugly is just too kind a description to them. Those with star qualities are usually isolated away.:cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The general feel at NUS's houseman disposition are bad enough. Ugly is just too kind a description to them. Those with star qualities are usually isolated away.:cool:

Honestly!, wether the female doctor is pretty or not!, I just do not want them to molest my organs...just tell me what's ailing me!, give me the diagnosis, the prescription and I just get out of there...