• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Viet FTrash Serves NO NS Demands FULL SUBSIDIES!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
*Ptui*

Childcare subsidies

'A working mother earns a wage; a full-time student mother earns nothing. Which mother has a heavier burden?' MR NGUYEN QUANG VU: 'My wife and I are first-generation Singapore citizens. When we arrived, I worked as a professional and my wife, as a sales assistant earning $5 an hour. After years of saving, we could finally afford to have my wife enrol full-time in Singapore Polytechnic. We have two children, aged 30 months and one month. As we understand it, the recently announced Marriage and Parenthood Package provides more broad-based support for couples to raise and care for their children. However, when I wanted to enrol my elder son in a childcare centre, I was told we were not entitled to the childcare subsidy of $300 as my wife is not a working mother. A working mother earns a wage; a full-time student mother earns nothing. Which mother has a heavier burden? If you scan the schedule of a full-time student, you may be surprised that it is a full-day's workload. My wife and I appeal to the Government to consider allowing full-time student mothers the same subsidies, so a young family like ours can benefit from the new policy.'

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another FT using Singapore as a spring board. Once he finishes sucking up all the benefits, its bye bye Singapore.

*Ptui*

Childcare subsidies

'A working mother earns a wage; a full-time student mother earns nothing. Which mother has a heavier burden?' MR NGUYEN QUANG VU: 'My wife and I are first-generation Singapore citizens. When we arrived, I worked as a professional and my wife, as a sales assistant earning $5 an hour. After years of saving, we could finally afford to have my wife enrol full-time in Singapore Polytechnic. We have two children, aged 30 months and one month. As we understand it, the recently announced Marriage and Parenthood Package provides more broad-based support for couples to raise and care for their children. However, when I wanted to enrol my elder son in a childcare centre, I was told we were not entitled to the childcare subsidy of $300 as my wife is not a working mother. A working mother earns a wage; a full-time student mother earns nothing. Which mother has a heavier burden? If you scan the schedule of a full-time student, you may be surprised that it is a full-day's workload. My wife and I appeal to the Government to consider allowing full-time student mothers the same subsidies, so a young family like ours can benefit from the new policy.'

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't see a problem with that. it just makes me sad that it wasn't a native-born singpie who bothered to fight for his right to suck money from gahmen who have been sucking our blood for so long.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't see a problem with that. it just makes me sad that it wasn't a native-born singpie who bothered to fight for his right to suck money from gahmen who have been sucking our blood for so long.

Is not that we locals Singaporeans dont want to fight for themselves, but if you do that, you will be marked by PAPpies. I have this friend who is an opposition and you know wat happened after the election?

PAPpies get their dogs to howl my opposition friend and the PAPpies dogs create problems in his business? They find ways to find fault in his business and fine him and stopped all contracts that was already awarded to him and saying he cannot carry on business with them due to certain reasons.

So how to fight those bastard? Even if you working in the government bodies for many years, if you are an opposition, the PAPpies will make sure you are being sacked for a very stupid reason if you support opposition. This is Singapore, the LEE dynasty.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for the FT to voice his opinion-so the ruling dynasty knows that no guarantee all " new citizen" will vote for them.
If things were to turn violent, good chance new citizens from PRC,India and Vietnam will be at forefront-and will they turn the Ghurkas on them?
FT vs FT.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please welcome him to Singapore. He did take up citizenship and is
prepared to let his children do NS if they are boys.

As long as they take up citizenship, let us not divide ourselves into
many types of Singaporeans.