• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Zookeeper almost gets killed by a male lion after staring it in the eye, saved by lioness

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
New threads will just appear, so what gives?
You have to outlast the villains.

It's a test of perseverance. If you cannot break their will, they will break yours.

I sweep my floor everyday but new dust will accumulate. The fact that new dust accumulates is precisely the reason I should sweep everyday, not the excuse I should do nothing.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You have to outlast the villains.

It's a test of perseverance. If you cannot break their will, they will break yours.
So just you know, I’m living on the cusp between the living and the dead. When I breathed my last, what next? Just put that ginfreely on your ignore list, it’s the best thing since sliced bread :coffee::coffee::coffee:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
So just you know, I’m living on the cusp between the living and the dead. When I breathed my last, what next? Just put that ginfreely on your ignore list, it’s the best thing since sliced bread :coffee::coffee::coffee:
You are thinking too far ahead. What happens after you are gone is not your business.