• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Zelensky panic phone calls Trump after losing faith in Biden. Trump assures Zelensky "No worries, I guarantee I'll end your war asap!"

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever since his attempted assassination, Trump's demeanor and policies has shifted ever so slightly.

His gestures still indicate defiance but his facial expressions no longer exhibit his hard headed independent streak. He looks like he realizes his head is on the chopping block anytime. Sort of dead man walking.

His phone call to zelensky further cements this, as previously he wouldn't give zelensky even the time of day. I think he knows his line on Ukraine has to move otherwise they will get him, eventually.

So much for draining the swamp, which he no longer says anymore.