• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Watch how this car driver surrounded by Malaysian police shooting at him, still managed to escape

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The joke is on the camcar just staying there to be bumped by the Proton... is it really worth it just to watch the show.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The joke is on the camcar just staying there to be bumped by the Proton... is it really worth it just to watch the show.
KNN my uncle think they need to be there to take beedio and give commentary to be posted to fb later KNN else why they commented all the things that already can be seen by others inside the camcar eg 出来了 出来了 :biggrin: KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN what my uncle see although is polis trying to catch criminal but the movements and overall scene look like polis trying to catch a crocodile or reptile KNN

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the mata did the right thing by shooting out the tires. The car shouldn't go very far running on flats. I remember watching US police do the same thing on Police Hot Pursuits an old reality TV show

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their law tere very lax. They should implement harsher law. If no idea, then just have Sharia Law! See how many criminal and law breakers dare to break rules :thumbsup:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN after considering all the factors and doubts my uncle think that this was just a setup prank beedio KNN