• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - This 31 year old man owns 7000 cars, including 450 Ferraris

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not know how accurate is the video (as to the number of cars) but with so many millions of people in poverty, I sometimes wonder if it's better to donate these extra monies to unfortunate/poor fellow human beings rather than making car manufacturers richer .
One day the oil fields in Kuala Belait will dry up and the royal family may wonder if they should have invested these oil revenue from Brunei Shell in more sustainable long term investments.
I hope Bruneians no longer have to get brownish color water from their taps and install water filter for all water outlets , including the ones to the washing machine .

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not know how accurate is the video (as to the number of cars) but with so many millions of people in poverty, I sometimes wonder if it's better to donate these extra monies to unfortunate/poor fellow human beings than making car manufacturers richer .
One day the oil fields in Kuala Belait will dry up and the royal family may wonder if they should have invested these oil revenue from Brunei Shell in more sustainable long term investments.
I hope Bruneians no longer have to get brownish color water from their taps and install water filter for all water outlets , including the ones to the washing machine .
Those cars, some are probably older than the prince. i think its his fathers collection.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should have used the money wisely for nation building, and create meaningful jobs for shitizens so they don’t laze around waiting for next handout, doing nothing and just hanging around palm shades under coconut trees and strumming guitars.