• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - She has 22 children at the age of 26

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rich people can do whatever they want.
Some monarchies will tell the elders son to kill their younger brothers. This is to prevent civil war.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always exciting to find out if a woman who had given birth has a Caesarian scar or a phua CB caused by natural birth. :biggrin:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always exciting to find out if a woman who had given birth has a Caesarian scar or a phua CB caused by natural birth. :biggrin:
always wondered how the cheebai of a woman who has 4 kids by natural birth looks. Can it still contain urine, does it leak? I often think it's like a gaping mouth that drools, so when she's excited, her panties will always have a wet spot. Have fucked some really loose cheebais but never asked the women how many kids they have

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Urine hole and chee bye hole is a different hole.

But I suspect that she will suffer from bones density losses when she's older. Her bones will be brittle
And prone to fracture.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Urine hole and chee bye hole is a different hole.

But I suspect that she will suffer from bones density losses when she's older. Her bones will be brittle
And prone to fracture.

No wonder I see a lot of old grannies on wheelchairs here, pushed around by their maids.

They must have received plenty of action back in the day.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This girl got surrogate mother to help. Got live in nannies to help.

Just that the place she's staying has a lot of help and she has lots of resources and money.

Why not ?

Last edited: