• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Sg Chess Master beats Azerbaijani Chess Master, who bangs the table in anger!

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do hope this nerdy Sinkie chess master do put in some effort to groom himself a bit better! @ least get rid of the nerdy country pumpkin look..:wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I do hope this nerdy Sinkie chess master do put in some effort to groom himself a bit better! @ least get rid of the nerdy country pumpkin look..:wink:

Chess players are likely to be nerdy, which includes poor physical fitness, obesity and low muscle tone. This has to do with a largely sedentary lifestyle of sitting in chairs, as shown in the videos. Chess masters likely spend even more time in the chair playing or practicing chess. So they would look even more nerdy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Play chest is for boomers. Now a days the hip thing is compete in leek of legend. :cool:

Fh3i6TEX0AE8cC0.jpg

Reactions: jw5