• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - RM$1 ringgit fried chicken & fried crabs

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really respect these people. I think their profit margin is only about 20%. They do this out of love for their job and passion rather than to make enormous profits, unlike some other unscrupulous hawkers and still have the audacity to ask for rental rebates and waivers during these episodes of pandemic induced lockdowns.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really respect these people. I think their profit margin is only about 20%. They do this out of love for their job and passion rather than to make enormous profits, unlike some other unscrupulous hawkers and still have the audacity to ask for rental rebates and waivers during these episodes of pandemic induced lockdowns.
Here is all about $$$$$$, from the very top to the bottom.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe this is a sort of franchise.
You pay certain amount upfront, company will give you stall plus equipment plus supplies. I think this is how it works.