• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VIDEO: Reconstructing the escape route of Mas Selamat

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Following a report from the Malaysian Daily, The Star that Mas Selamat had swam more than 1 km to Stulang, Johor (read report here), we drove to the northern shore of Singapore to find out his exact landing point.

For one hour, we scoured the entire Admiralty Road West and we were unable to find any spot accessible to the public where one can step foot into the Straits of Johor.

The Senoko Power and Gas station, Senoko Fishing Port, Sembawang Wharves and Power corp are heavily guarded facilities out of bounds to the public.

There were two jetties along the road which were also inaccessible to the public.

After exploring the small roads in the vicinity, we found only one area where Mas Selamat Kastari most likely set off from soon after his escape in February last year:

Watch the video here:

http://wayangparty.com/?p=9168

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
the 2 fellas sipeh on, can go filming in senoko in the hot afternoon sun. the sun baked their skulls too hot, till their english became bad to worse. panting, gasping, stammering as if they were taking turns to suck each other off, while the 1 who's receiving is commentates on the site conditions.

there are plenty of other unguarded coasts long the nothern shoreline. if MSK was a lousy siwmmer, i believe he would have used the stretches benith the 2 land links, since there're intervals for him to rest.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cant believe it also. In the first place, all these details are provided by MSK himself. Can his words be trusted? I say NO.

He just anyhow cook a story and these 2 fellas got on with it as if they are uncovering some hidden route that MSK must have taken to escape to JB. What a joke.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Following a report from the Malaysian Daily, The Star that Mas Selamat had swam more than 1 km to Stulang, Johor (read report here), we drove to the northern shore of Singapore to find out his exact landing point.

For one hour, we scoured the entire Admiralty Road West and we were unable to find any spot accessible to the public where one can step foot into the Straits of Johor.

The Senoko Power and Gas station, Senoko Fishing Port, Sembawang Wharves and Power corp are heavily guarded facilities out of bounds to the public.

There were two jetties along the road which were also inaccessible to the public.

After exploring the small roads in the vicinity, we found only one area where Mas Selamat Kastari most likely set off from soon after his escape in February last year:

Watch the video here:

thanks alot wayangparty. Now we will witness a whole new influx of illegal aliens from there thanks to your recce map.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't forget that it was ST who published report that Mas Selamat made his escape from Admiralty Road West to Stulang in the first place!

HTML:
I cant believe it also. In the first place, all these details are provided by MSK himself. Can his words be trusted? I say NO.

He just anyhow cook a story and these 2 fellas got on with it as if they are uncovering some hidden route that MSK must have taken to escape to JB. What a joke.

ChaoAhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite funny for these 2 chaps to speak in funny accent. I myself dun think those 2 are singaporeans. haha. :confused:

foreign workers better dun go there for fishing cos u may be taken for illegal immigrants here. hahaha

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The two guys in charge of reconstructing the escape of Mas Selamat should be awarded a job inside the ISD as their chief or superintendent.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't they tell us how MSK make his way from Whitley to Senoka. Remember he had no money and wearing the prison clothing. He must have friends here in Singapore to assist his escape. Assuming he swam across the strait. How he made his way to Skudai. Those were the possibilties.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Watch the video here:

HoeSayLeow, CSJ now know how to go abroad. Use rubber-ducky.