• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video: Racism in Taiwan, man tells angmoh to fuck back to his country

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taiwanese have more balls than Sinkies, that's all I can say. Never seen a Taiwanese sucking up to foreigners.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwanese have more balls than Sinkies, that's all I can say. Never seen a Taiwanese sucking up to foreigners.

Taiwan was never colonised by white man; sinkie land was colonised by the Brits ever since the plunderer Raffles set foot on the island. Taiwanese was colonised by the Japs for 50 years and they sucked up to the Japs culture, language and life style.

Naturally, many sinkies in the colonial time sucked up to the white man on fallacy that white is superiority. Today, as foreign shits flooded the island from poor countries, they still believe white man is superior to local sinkies when in fact the same white man is a rubbish collector back home.

So, if you see some one in sinkie land sucking up to a white, that someone is likely imported from a poor country into the island, not the local born sinkie who is educated enough to know white can also be just a shit.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never seen a Taiwanese sucking up to foreigners.

Ah?That's completely opposite from my impression when I was in Taipei 8/9 years ago. Was at a club and all young people crowded around my angmor manager trying to speak in American accent. Their white worshipping mentality was absolutely shameful.

On the other hand, I have found that Hongkies and northern Chinese really racist towards angmors.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah?That's completely opposite from my impression when I was in Taipei 8/9 years ago. Was at a club and all young people crowded around my angmor manager trying to speak in American accent. Their white worshipping mentality was absolutely shameful.

Was last there 6 years ago. Didn't notice any white-worshipping mentality, though young people there (like youth everywhere, even in Europe) were keen on learning English for job prospects. Not many ang mohs too on the streets of Taipei.

On the other hand, there's still a tinge of Japanophilia, understandable given its colonial history, though some of the older generation who went through the war, esp the waishengren, actually hated the Japs.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah.. sinkies are the worst. No pride no dignity in being a Singaporean.I would rather emigrate to China. At least my children will grow up with some national pride there

with the chinese dog disease so prevalent in sg how can sinkies have pride or dignity? Look at the number of chinese dogs in here for example.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like haha:biggrin:
But im not racist. I discriminate.:biggrin:

Consider mild liao la. Gonna see more of how angmo treat chinese immigrants.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its impossible not for sinkies to suck up to ang mohs,Lee Con Yew has domesticated and anglicized and anglo saxonised sinkies real good.hence all of sinkie charbohs pussies are ripe for the picking.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was last there 6 years ago. Didn't notice any white-worshipping mentality, though young people there (like youth everywhere, even in Europe) were keen on learning English for job prospects. Not many ang mohs too on the streets of Taipei.

On the other hand, there's still a tinge of Japanophilia, understandable given its colonial history, thought some of the older generation who went through the war, esp the waishengren, actually hated the Japs.

in 06/07, maybe Taiwan was not so cosmo when angmors were still a novelty. But I remember very clearly the different treatment my manager received just because of his skin colour. I put it down to the fact that most Taiwanese didn't travel much (only the rich received western education. Mainland was inaccessible.)

A lot of Japanohillia was actually planted by the 台独 supporting politicians. Claims that Japanese colonisation being beneficial was pure propaganda. Japan wanted to plunder Taiwanese resources -- that's why they built the rail network!

I was there in Taipei during the later part of the Chen shuibian era when the island was doing a lot of soul searching. M pop featuring A mei and 周董 was at its white hot peak. I'm sure things have changed even more now with Mainland's rise.. In my lifetime I hope to see reunification.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with the chinese dog disease so prevalent in sg how can sinkies have pride or dignity? Look at the number of chinese dogs in here for example.

Yah... you notice the angmor speaks mandarin so that he could integrate in Taiwan.

In sinkieland, sinkies can't even speak a full sentence of mandarin to save their own lives. And they are damn proud of it :rolleyes:

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan was never colonised by white man; sinkie land was colonised by the Brits ever since the plunderer Raffles set foot on the island. Taiwanese was colonised by the Japs for 50 years and they sucked up to the Japs culture, language and life style.

Naturally, many sinkies in the colonial time sucked up to the white man on fallacy that white is superiority. Today, as foreign shits flooded the island from poor countries, they still believe white man is superior to local sinkies when in fact the same white man is a rubbish collector back home.

So, if you see some one in sinkie land sucking up to a white, that someone is likely imported from a poor country into the island, not the local born sinkie who is educated enough to know white can also be just a shit.

I have to correct you, Taiwan was colonised by the Portuguese for 38 years that's why they are also known as Formosa the beautiful island.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah... you notice the angmor speaks mandarin so that he could integrate in Taiwan.

In sinkieland, sinkies can't even speak a full sentence of mandarin to save their own lives. And they are damn proud of it :rolleyes:

our mother tongue isnt mandarin or putong hua,its hokkien and teochew and canto.putonghua is the barbarian language of the north.