• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video of PAP MP saying: "Don't worry, help is ER...ER..on the way !!"

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not good to jump the gun nor to create a sense of dependency on appropriate help to be offered.

Employment assistance in the USA is hitting a brickwall as local governments find their budgets inadequate to meet the growing unemployed.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It is not good to jump the gun nor to create a sense of dependency on appropriate help to be offered.

Employment assistance in the USA is hitting a brickwall as local governments find their budgets inadequate to meet the growing unemployed.

the money in that individual's CPF account is fake one ar?

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal

You fuckers claim we are going thru a golden period, remember? asshole!

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Peasant: “I am scared I will get retrenched. If I have no jobs, how to support my four children ?”

PAP MP: “We have been looking at…ER…assistance….ER….to complete whatever…ER…natural scheme they are…ER….to residents, so as to provide holistic and comprehensive (WOW…) help.”

Watch the video here:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/2008/10/19/pap-mp-dont-worry-peasants-help-is-on-the-way/

Hahahaha. Er, that was Er.... very convincing.....Er... Er...
Wah Piang, that girl got 4 children plus loan, how to survive even if no recession.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes i have no idea what the heck is going on behind the mind of the low income malays family. some of them total household income is at most 1500 or below, yet give birth to at least 3 to 5 monkeys. they have themselves to blame honestly.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At least countries all around the world offer help to their own people. In Peesai your wicked and insatiably greedy owners would give the Peasants 1 peanut and take back 1 pint of blood. Correct. They've up it to 1 pound of flesh. Dun u feel that you're getting less dog biscuits, too?