• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video of Lim Swee Say praying there is still money in CPF

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Millionaire PAP minister Mr Lim speaking to Singapore serfs:

”The best part is, yah, I know the CPF money won’t run away. CPF will still be around, ah, hopefully, for a long long time to come, not hopefully lah, for sure lah, for long long time to come, you know.”

(Hmm….is this a freudian slip that even our dear minister doesn’t know if our CPF money is still around ?)

Watch the hilarious video here:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/20...aders-respond-to-the-global-financial-crisis/

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this why CPF strongly encourage citizen to transfer their CPF $$$ from ordinary accounts to Special account for more interest but Kenna LOCKED IN?

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
RELAX...and enjoy, my CPF is protected :biggrin:

Attachments

• LSS.jpg
    LSS.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 164

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sianzzzz!!! I am trying to deplete my CPF and lock my other savings and income overseas. This will avoid my constant trauma of hearing PAP making use of my own savings for their political advantages.

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG 2nd to none! Have we ever wondered where in hell is there place for a Union Sec-General in the PMO? Is he not supposed to be a neutral entity seperate from the Executives, so to ensure balanced treatment of the workforce?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
”The best part is, yah, I know the CPF money won’t run away. CPF will still be around, ah, hopefully, for a long long time to come, not hopefully lah, for sure lah, for long long time to come, you know.”

hoping is not praying lah.. my fellow bro!

why do you keep asking people to go to your website?

can't you just embed the video here?

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

(Hmm….is this a freudian slip that even our dear minister doesn’t know if our CPF money is still around ?)

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/20...aders-respond-to-the-global-financial-crisis/

This guy earns $1M a year. Speaks broken chinglish, and sounds like an Ah Beng. He deserves $3000 a month. What to do? Its your choice.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OMG! Is this fucking ah beng a cabinet minister of S'pore? What a blardy disgrace & shame!

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
they prefer to call him the secretary general of the union, but actually he's paid as a cabinet minister. his office is not in the NTUC building, his desk is in the PMO.