• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Mysterious red glow seen above Pacific Ocean, macam UFOs ETs

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ufo is real. 40 years ago at jurong,my friend saw a few hovering in the air for 1 minute
It is a stolen technology from Germany during WW2. US took it, hide it and used it to deceive the sheeple.

IMG_4633.jpeg

IMG_4632.jpeg

IMG_4631.jpeg

IMG_4630.jpeg

IMG_4629.jpeg

IMG_4628.jpeg

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The nearest heavenly body to our solar system is four light years away. If these UFOs could travel at 10% the speed of light then it will take at least 40 years to reach earth.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The nearest heavenly body to our solar system is four light years away. If these UFOs could travel at 10% the speed of light then it will take at least 40 years to reach earth.
Can you prove this using scientific method since you made claim “at least 40 years”? I hope this isn’t your delusion

“And also nearest heavenly body to our solar system is 4 light years away.”

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I no expert lah. Only read science fiction books. Maybe experts in this forum could answer your query.