• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Kumar and his AMDL wife's miscom issues

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

@yukinawa84

6 months ago
Not only it happen outside of Malaysia, it can happens inside Malaysia too. As a Johorean that marries a Kedahan, these are what happen in our household (some of them); Sudu vs camca Selipar vs kasut Semalam vs kelmarin

@fatimahmatzain9337

6 months ago (edited)
There are more e.g. Gulai n kari Kicap n toyu Cabai n cili or lada Daun asin-asin n cekur manis Daun cenohom n kesom Menyorok n sarapan There are also some action verbs to such as ligan (kejar), habaq (beritahu), blehaq (sendawa), bang (azan),etc.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Americanised pronunciation, spelling and terminology have become pervasive due to Hollywood influence and American domination in most aspects of life across the globe. But I am sticking to my Queens's English. Lorry not truck. Football not soccer. Boot not trunk. Flavour not flavor. Organise not organize.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Americanised pronunciation, spelling and terminology have become pervasive due to Hollywood influence and American domination in most aspects of life across the globe. But I am sticking to my Queens's English. Lorry not truck. Football not soccer. Boot not trunk. Flavour not flavor. Organise not organize.