• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - James Spader saves a little girl from forced marriage

jw5

Loyal
In my opinion, James Spader is the best tv actor, on the basis of his roles as Alan Shore in Boston Legal and Raymond Reddington in The Blacklist. :thumbsup:

Other candidates for my award would include Tom Selleck and Mandy Patinkin. :cool:

Any other candidates that I may have forgotten? :unsure::wink::biggrin:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In my opinion, James Spader is the best tv actor, on the basis of his roles as Alan Shore in Boston Legal and Raymond Reddington in The Blacklist. :thumbsup:

Other candidates for my award would include Mandy Patinkin. :cool:

Gideon tricks an Islamic terrorist​

@shyamiselvanayagam7

6 years ago
Whoever did the script for this was amazing, but the actor of Gideon was incredible when performing this scene.

@jms3spinoon

7 years ago
Lessons Learned is my favorite episode of Criminal Minds. This scene was so powerful and shows the depth of Jason Gideon's brilliance as a profiler. I miss his presence on the series.

@peterzilahi1805
2 years ago
Gideon had only 2 full seasons, but he was legendary.

@paulmgrunert

4 years ago
Let’s admit it the whole appeal of Criminal Minds was at first all Jason Gideon he the best and most brilliant character by far.

Last edited: