• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Israel fucks USA over USA's calls for 'humanitarian ceasefire' for the Palestinians

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Netanyahu's days are numbered. Even the US can't control him now. He and his right wing Zionists will face the full brunt of international condemnation for genocide

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Netanyahu's days are numbered. Even the US can't control him now. He and his right wing Zionists will face the full brunt of international condemnation for genocide
He will have to resign anyway. So might as well go for maximum damage.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genocide thousands of gazans, ruin Biden's re-election chance and damage Israel and America's international goodwill.

This Jewish golem has truly gone rogue
LOL Biden is no angel, millions of illegal immigrants invading USA from the southern border with Mexico now they have high risk of another 911 attack happening

When Trump was President there was NO WAR, we need Trump back NOW

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why nobody (not even the Arab World) would advise the Hamas to release those 240 or so hostages they had captured. This clearly shows how bias this world really is.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Netanyahu is correct.

Instead of falling into Hamas' trap of using Israeli hostages to threaten Israel, if I were Netanyahu, I would turn it the other way round to warn Hamas to better release the hostages else the bombings will continue til Hamas is totally eradicated from surface of the earth.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why nobody (not even the Arab World) would advise the Hamas to release those 240 or so hostages they had captured. This clearly shows how bias this world really is.

Well, simply because Palestinians are a cursed race much despised by other Arab nations as they are pure troublemakers who like to incite uprisings against any ruling Islamic Gov since time immemorial..: