• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - How Affirmative Racist Policies Destroyed Malaysia by BLM Thomas Sowell

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

@azad9294

As a Malay Malaysian, i agree with this BLM's points. What Malaysians need to do is to make Malaysia a better place to live. To make that a reality, first and foremost is to have as many talented people as possible in the government and working sector regardless of race. But what happened is,Bumis or malays in this case are given priorities over non malays which contribute to not only brain drain but also giving position to unqualified people. Will it ever change?imo,no. Malays will not speak out about this because why would they want to give priority to Chinese and Indians who're not willing to assimilate. Chinese and Indians are not willing to assimilate because they're being discriminated against. It's a never ending cycle. I just wish everyone was given equal opportunity to make Malaysia better. I don't care if other countries are better than Malaysia,i just want Malaysia to be a better place to live for every one of its people. Oh tanah airku.

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal

@azad9294

As a Malay Malaysian, i agree with this BLM's points. What Malaysians need to do is to make Malaysia a better place to live. To make that a reality, first and foremost is to have as many talented people as possible in the government and working sector regardless of race. But what happened is,Bumis or malays in this case are given priorities over non malays which contribute to not only brain drain but also giving position to unqualified people. Will it ever change?imo,no. Malays will not speak out about this because why would they want to give priority to Chinese and Indians who're not willing to assimilate. Chinese and Indians are not willing to assimilate because they're being discriminated against. It's a never ending cycle. I just wish everyone was given equal opportunity to make Malaysia better. I don't care if other countries are better than Malaysia,i just want Malaysia to be a better place to live for every one of its people. Oh tanah airku.
..based on current generation, Are we seeing more inter-racial Marriages between some Malays with Chinese / Indians ?
Am I correct to observe more Chindians in Selangor now - that this inter-ethinic Gene Mix, creates a more Resiliant Human ?

Are the Off-springs, Children of these mixed Marriages going to create a more Harmonious Future for Msia ?

How many Msian Talents have left Msia to contribute to the Success of Singapore ?