• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - HK guys say the only stall in Sg which sells char sio and roast pork with genuine HK taste is at Old Airport Road Hawker Center

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any fuckstain can pay a couple of 'influencers' to put in a good word for their product or service.

And looking at their signboard, it's highly likely they would do exactly that.

Old version signboard:

AF1QipNifZoOC-B36d8tR9SbfM1tAmb2WOuoJnB3aZwf=s0

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hkies food sucks, tasteless... their food are poor man food under the bully evil BE.

They can get only 5 types of animals, cow, chicken, duck, pig and sheep.

But short arse HKies don't eat sheep and cow. And u see they only eat chicken, duck and pig.

Stupid HKies didnt realised kenna sanctioned by evil BE...

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN I don't need a honkie to tell me what's good char-siew. Any char-siew that my palate agrees with happily is good char-siew KNN.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got this shop at Ubi Industrial factory near to the Traffic Police HQ , selling char siew and roast duck. Long queues every time lunchtime. Taste quite good and they are not stingy in the sizes.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got this shop at Ubi Industrial factory near to the Traffic Police HQ , selling char siew and roast duck. Long queues every time lunchtime. Taste quite good and they are not stingy in the sizes.

Yes, that is probably the main attraction of the desolate industrial shithole known as Ubi.

I remember there were quite a number of shops, all in similar-looking industrial buildings with huge block numbers. Along Ubi Ave 2.

I thought they were merely roast meat suppliers for businesses and don't sell to ordinary customers.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, that is probably the main attraction of the desolate industrial shithole known as Ubi.

I remember there were quite a number of shops, all in similar-looking industrial buildings with huge block numbers. Along Ubi Ave 2.

I thought they were merely roast meat suppliers for businesses and don't sell to ordinary customers.
The shops selling roast meat there cater to the lunch time crowd. And recently when I was there to service my company's pick up, saw a shop selling cakes and pastries too.