• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - HK girl in Sg "Eros in Lion City" introduces Sg hawker food stalls

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hongkies and their stupid embarrassing English names. I once worked for a company and knew some Hongkies. U have names like Nitro and shit. The bosses even have to put out a notice to remind employees that their names should sound professional and actually mean something so that it upholds the company’s reputation.

And the absurdity of this is that they can’t speak English on a conversational level, but yet have fancy English names.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hongkies and their stupid embarrassing English names. I once worked for a company and knew some Hongkies. U have names like Nitro and shit. The bosses even have to put out a notice to remind employees that their names should sound professional and actually mean something so that it upholds the company’s reputation.

And the absurdity of this is that they can’t speak English on a conversational level, but yet have fancy English names.
no kidding.
17D43A76-8B4C-4888-8B53-44A704416B86.jpeg

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There was a Cash Leung who was arrested for using fake cash. And an Ice Wong charged for distributing ice

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dialect speaking women are such turn off. Chinese women speaking mandarin are much more attractive. Honkies’
weird names are due to their belief that democracy means they can do anything to the language, that’s how ridiculous and laughable Honkies are.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right. I worked in HK for 9 years and the names the retards choose for themselves are laughable.
I know a guy named penguin, a girl named fish and another girl named Cat. They believe it sounds cute.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hongkies like cute silly names. I used to have a HK female friend working in a theatre by the name of Meow Cheng.