• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Fastwalkers: Mankind's Most Carefully Guarded UFO Secrets Revealed

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tom King

Tom King

3 months ago
I witnessed the Phoenix Lights in 1997 and I will never forget that image in my mind. I wish that we had iPhones then because a lot of people witnessed this event. The reason is it was the night of the Halle-Bop comet so people were already looking up towards the sky. I lived across the street from a mountain preserve so my brother and I went up the mountain ,about a 15-20min walk up,so we could get a better view of the comet. We were up there for about 20 minutes when my brother said “WTF IS THAT?” He was facing northwest and I was facing southeast because we didn’t know which direction the comet was going to coming from. When I turned around I seen the biggest craft I had ever seen in my life. I’ve been on a aircraft carrier in NYC,the Intrepid I believe,and I lived in Virginia Beach and used to go by the Norfolk Navy base a few times a week and there were anywhere from 4-6 aircraft carriers docked there and this craft was way bigger than them. You could of put 3 carriers end to end on each “wing” of this thing. It was a V shaped craft that was a gunmetal grey with 3 lights on the bottom of each side and a light at the tip. It was sorta blurry,when you pump gas into your car and you see the fumes distorting the air around it that’s the best way I can describe it. Many people that witnessed this craft said that it was silent but we were pretty close to it because we were up on the mountain and it wasn’t silent. It gave off a humming noise like high powered power lines do. It was the exact same sound. We actually felt it on our bodies. It was extremely powerful. It floated by,I would guess that it was going 10-15 miles per hour maybe even slower. It came from the northwest and went to the southeast towards the airport. The tower at Sky Harbor airport had to see this thing. There was no way that they didn’t unless there was nobody in the tower. The thing that sticks in my mind is the shear size of this thing. It was massive,breathtakingly massive. I heard some people say that it was a mile across from edge to edge of the wings and I would not disagree with them. It was massive,like I said it was the biggest thing I had ever seen. I will never forget what I seen that night. Every night for weeks when I would go to sleep and closed my eyes I would get a image of the craft in my mind. I wish that we had iPhones then. I think I had a Motorola Startack then and they obviously didn’t have cameras on them.