• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Elderly auntie applies filter on social media to look like chio SYT

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
ocKC8EU.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever it takes to bait the cheehong incel losers to donate money to them.

You see plenty of local TikTok auntie streamers doing this too.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If printing plate for counterfeit notes is a tool for committing fraud, then this app is far greater consequences.

The people using this app should be charged for fraud. You make the guys donate, you are stealing money; you make them jerk in front of mobile phone, you are stealing semen. :rolleyes:

The latter is especially detrimental to the flaccid generation like @glockman and @eatshitndie as it takes them months to accumulate 20cc of semen.:sneaky:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If printing plate for counterfeit notes is a tool for committing fraud, then this app is far greater consequences.

The people using this app should be charged for fraud. You make the guys donate, you are stealing money; you make them jerk in front of mobile phone, you are stealing semen. :rolleyes:

The latter is especially detrimental to the flaccid generation like @glockman and @eatshitndie as it takes them months to accumulate 20cc of semen.:sneaky:
I take offence at what you said. I have been eating foods to boost my sperm count, hokay!:sneaky::biggrin:

https://www.novaivffertility.com/fertility-help/sperm-count-increase-foods

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have just confirmed that you are low in semen volume, which is why you need to eat certain food to boost your sperm count. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

At least @eatshitndie is honest, that is why he diam diam. Maybe I flattered him. He needs more than a few months to accumulate 20cc.:geek:
6.9 days lah.
以前有力一日七
現在沒氣七日一。

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

how to charge for fraud? there were no claims made.

Plus donations are just that. Can claim donation as consideration meh?