• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Car thief running away on foot shot 3 times in the back by police

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
not related to the thread but i can't stop laughing after a long time, great great great ppl are the thais.

here's a popular joke in thailand, also in malaysia including stinkypura.

"If you see an Indian and a cobra, strangle the CECA first," the saying goes in Indo-China. Javanese peasants say, "When you meet a snake and a slit-eye [Chinese], first kill the slit-eye, then the snake.

back in 1996, when then Prime Minister Banharn Silpa-archa was asked to comment on the scandal involving the Indian-born banker Rakesh Saxena. “Like the old saying: If one sees a snake and a ‘Khek’ (Indian), one must kill the Khek first,” Banharn said, enjoying his clever joke.

my respect for thais went up a notch.

great people

great culture
muay thai
tony jaa

friendly people
much more lively, vibrant compared to stinkypura
old ancient country

and most importanlty, never ever did I feel discriminated against or badly treated by the surprisingly pleasant thai peoples and tolerant diverse country they've built imperfect as it may be.

whole of asean region is turd world, so no surprises that thailand is yet to be a developed country. but its neighbour malaysia is the most developed country in asean (brunei can be considered little malaysia) so there's good reason my respect for thais have gone up a notch

sawaadddee khraab
khraapun khraaab

can't spell thai. but muay thai is good, tony jaa is also impressive.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
back in 1996, when then Prime Minister Banharn Silpa-archa was asked to comment on the scandal involving the Indian-born banker Rakesh Saxena. “Like the old saying: If one sees a snake and a ‘Khek’ (Indian), one must kill the Khek first,” Banharn said, enjoying his clever joke
This particular PM is of teochew descent. Both chinese and indians are immigrants to thailand. But unlike in malays land, chinese assimilated into Thai Culture easily due to Buddhist affiliation, just as indian muslim did the same in malay areas, and both communities prospered.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
This particular PM is of teochew descent. Both chinese and indians are immigrants to thailand. But unlike in malays land, chinese assimilated into Thai Culture easily due to Buddhist affiliation, just as indian muslim did the same in malay areas, and both communities prospered.

indian muslim (mamak) PMs in malaysia incl Dr M, Anwar and so on

Chink Muslim PMs in malaysia incl Badawi and so on.

Malaysia = most tolerant country in the world by far, bar none.

it even handed over a part of its territory to kafir pendatang who were boated in by the millions by the Brits. that country is now called stinkypura.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
safer to be a mossie-limp than a black in europe and armarika. the cops don't dare to shot them at all.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am afraid separation of all races is the only solution. Drastic times calls for drastic measures.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg