• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - BOUDICA: QUEEN OF WAR | Official Trailer (2023) AWARE would approve?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did say Roman rule was harsh and people conquered were enslaved. It was said cedar butchered 2/3 of the population of gaul seized their land and distributed to his soldiers and the people ended up as slaves to their new landlord.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck AWARE. I would publicly hang those feminazi cows at the Padang if it were up to me, Amnesty International can go fuck itself. :FU:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watched a short documentary on this pagan queen a few years ago. Her followers(subjects?) tend to bury their treasure in the wilderness as a form of tribute to the Earth.

So until today amateur archeologists are hunting and digging up caches of ancient gold ornaments from British countryside

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was said cedar butchered 2/3 of the population of gaul seized their land and distributed to his soldiers and the people ended up as slaves to their new landlord.
Luckily Asterisk and Obelix were there to box those Roman soldiers up into the sky

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Luckily Asterisk and Obelix were there to box those Roman soldiers up into the sky
with help from the middle kingdom.
1695756763223.jpeg