• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - ATB in Africa forced to become prostitute, kena fucked by 6 BLMs (simultaneously? consecutively?)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh please, they go there willingly and cheerfully to open legs and sell. 'Forced' my lanjiao. :rolleyes:

Tiongs are famous for two main exports: prostitutes and scams. Not mala hotpot, not Xiaomi, not Huawei, not 茅台 wine.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree la.
Force to become prostitute is become a hard story to believe. Servicing 6 BC all at ones makes the story more credible or get sympathisers on their side specially the woman.

Specially hearing all the mightest corrupt official in china make me feel that opening leg and earn easy money is the fastest and easiest for the china ladies. Being a prostitute is normal to them.

Last edited:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
tot it's Australia? 澳洲
watch her vids
wow gangbang 6 bbc all holes

actually more like a story teller csb rather than real experiences

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh please, they go there willingly and cheerfully to open legs and sell. 'Forced' my lanjiao. :rolleyes:

Tiongs are famous for two main exports: prostitutes and scams. Not mala hotpot, not Xiaomi, not Huawei, not 茅台 wine.

PRCs n Ruskies are the biggest exporters of whores....
We have to be grateful to them!