• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - AMDL heartbroken when her dog no longer recognizes her after she enlisted in the US Army and left for overseas deployment

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The dog could scent the hundreds of people she slept with.
they recognize voice and smell of feet as they wake up smelling feet, walk in the park smelling feet, eat their meals smelling feet, lie down to rest smelling feet. if amdl were to remove her boots and socks her dog would have instantly recognized her. if i were gone for 6.9 months in sg, my dog could smell the dirty hawker and food court floors on my shoes and vomit. thus i change my socks and shoes whenever i get home after a long trip.