• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - AMDL chiobu being a sugar baby to a young billionaire sugar daddy

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
BILLIANAIRES CAN NOT GOTO HEAVEN

In Matthew 19:17-20 is a conversation between Jesus and a rich man. The rich man asks Jesus what good deed he needed to do to inherit kingdom of God.
The great question of life is how to obtain eternal life. This is fully answered and made clear here, as well as in Jn. 3:16; Rom. 10:9-10 1Jn. 1:9; Eph. 2:8-9. Mark 10:17

Remarkable, Jesus tells the rich man to “keep the commandments” (19:17-20)./ He claimed to have kept the commandments from childhood. Then Jesus loved him and required one more thing which brought conviction and proved that he had not kept the tenth commandment about loving others as himself (Dt. 5:21; Mt. 19:19).

Note the sixfold command which would have brought perfection:
  1. Go your way.
  2. Sell all you have.
  3. Give to the poor.
  4. Come to me.
  5. Take up the cross.
  6. Follow me. (Mark 10:21)
*Remember Jesus said sell your possessions and give them to poor. Never said bring it to me/ Bastard Hong Kee or Joseph Prince would sat sell your HDB house and give them to me. However, the rich man was reluctant to sell his possessions and then give proceeds to the poor. Jesus said, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God (Mark10:25)

What is Needle's Eye??

A Jewish proverb commonly used to express great difficulty or impossibility. In the large gates in the city walls were small narrow ones, each called the needle's eye (picture below), through which a camel might enter kneeling down if he were unloaded.

1674314330801.png