• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] ‘Horrific’: Israeli forces discover bodies of 40 babies murdered by Hamas, some beheaded!

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was expecting raw photo or footage.... again seeing only body bags. 40 babies, 40! Did the Hamas raid a hospital? Where they find all these babies and then brutally murdered them and consolidate their bodies in such a short period of time. Where are these babies' parent?

Screenshot_20231013-225743_Telegram.jpg

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was expecting raw photo or footage.... again seeing only body bags. 40 babies, 40! Did the Hamas raid a hospital? Where they find all these babies and then brutally murdered them and consolidate their bodies in such a short period of time. Where are these babies' parent?

Do you ever see raw photos of the dead bodies on Strait Times of motorists killed in PIE, SLE and AYE?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yahoo News Canada

Israel-Hamas war: How the unverified claim about beheaded babies spread — ‘Same misinformation, different war’​

The reports first surfaced on Tuesday, days after the start of the latest conflict between Israel and militant group Hamas, and were quickly reshared​

Joy Joshi
Joy Joshi
Updated Sat, October 14, 2023 at 5:47 a.m. MYT·7 min read
The sensational, unconfirmed allegations that Hamas beheaded several babies in the southern part of Israel continue to baffle with each development from the region only contributing to the chaos.
The reports first surfaced on Tuesday, days after the start of the latest conflict between Israel and militant group Hamas, and quickly spread.
As the old adage goes: “A lie can travel the world and back again while the truth is lacing up its boots.” And so it did. The allegation that Hamas beheaded dozens — some said 40 — of babies was shared by hundreds online, from news junkies to journalists repeating the claim, including on networks like CNN.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

CNN reporter apologizes for defending Israeli claims that Hamas beheaded babies​

'I needed to be more careful with my words and I am sorry,' says Sara Sidner​

Servet Günerigök |14.10.2023 - Update : 14.10.2023

CNN reporter apologizes for defending Israeli claims that Hamas beheaded babies
Israeli security forces stand guarded at the check point as they increase measures in Sha'ar Hanegev, Sderot, Israel on October 12, 2023.

WASHINGTON
CNN reporter Sara Sidner issued an apology after defending Israel's claims that Hamas beheaded babies during last weekend's attack on a live broadcast, acknowledging that the reports were not confirmed.