• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

VERY SHAMEFUL To ALL That Attended The LIVERFOOL Game. Kenna FUCK SoLid!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree 1000%. It amounts to selling your country, your mother, and your arseholes. This guy even fucks the reporters that write "heroworship'headlines.

So dont blame the MIWs for bringing in more FTs to steal your jobs. You Liverfool fans fuckers were asking and crying for it the whole evening. All of you were licking the FTs balls and sucking their dicks all evening long at the expense of your own kind. You fuckers are no different from the MIWs.:oIo:

Requiem for
Updated 05:53 PM July 27, 2009

I salute the Liverpool team for the result they achieved against Singapore, but I am really saddened to be a Singaporean today. Today we realised that Singaporeans prefer to support Liverpool than our national team, willing to pay $88 to $188 for an english team rather than our national one.

Take a look Singaporeans - how often does Singapore feature in Liverpool's mind? And how often does ours feature in theirs? We are only a cash cow for Liverpool, but our national team will always be ours.

We can criticise our team when they suck, but we must support our team when they play. There is only one Singapore, and there are only a few singaporeans. Kallang for Anfield - what a sad day for Singapore.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time man u u came also same wat, even prata man's grandchildren also support man u u openly. sinkies just like to suck angmo dick, nothing new. anyway nothing worth to support our so call national team, most of them r imported stock, ok one la, liverpull once a while come jalan jalan give their followers or fan to support them la...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I salute the Liverpool team for the result they achieved against Singapore, but I am really saddened to be a Singaporean today. Today we realised that Singaporeans prefer to support Liverpool than our national team, willing to pay $88 to $188 for an english team rather than our national one.

1. There's no need to salute Liverpool for the result, they can get similar result or better against Singapore with their B team anytime they like.

2. It's not even an English team. Since Steven Gerrard wasn't here, name an English player other than Jamie Carragher (who, by the way, has retired from England national team already). It's basically a Spanish-Argentinian team and Singaporeans don't even speak Spanish.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bad tactical decision on the part of the organisers. They should have fielded the S League Champs from last year with no limits to 'guest players', i.e. Singapore players from other S League clubs.

Would probably have seen better soccer and with less patriotic baggage.

I agree 1000%. It amounts to selling your country, your mother, and your arseholes. This guy even fucks the reporters that write "heroworship'headlines.

So dont blame the MIWs for bringing in more FTs to steal your jobs. You Liverfool fans fuckers were asking and crying for it the whole evening. All of you were licking the FTs balls and sucking their dicks all evening long at the expense of your own kind. You fuckers are no different from the MIWs.:oIo:

Requiem for
Updated 05:53 PM July 27, 2009

Take a look Singaporeans - how often does Singapore feature in Liverpool's mind? And how often does ours feature in theirs? We are only a cash cow for Liverpool, but our national team will always be ours.

We can criticise our team when they suck, but we must support our team when they play. There is only one Singapore, and there are only a few singaporeans. Kallang for Anfield - what a sad day for Singapore.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I supported Liverpool in the 80s as well as the then Singapore Team. I am still suppporting Liverpool but what else is there to support for in Singapore?

If you want a reason, I would say the passion was killed when the withdrew from M'sia Cup.:rolleyes:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the players in liverpool team played under singapore, and our players played under liverpool, do you still support liverpool team? the name of team is just a name, most important is the people. what do we have? soft legs players? will you support soft legs players?

tititata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone prove that those at the stadium were mostly true blue Singaporeans. Or mainly Foreign Trash watching the match on their day off? With more than 1.5 million imported here it is not far-fetched to get 45,000 down there.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
support sg team? ...

even world's bestest paid gahmen oso dun support ... wat happened 2 project 2010? ...

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about the pundeks who paid S$268 to go KL & watched MU in action? Shouldnt they instead spent that money in Spore? Im sure after the MU game, these MU fans went & spend another RM100 on nasi lemak, teh tarik & roti pisang. Its damn chepa wor........

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the players in liverpool team played under singapore, and our players played under liverpool, do you still support liverpool team? the name of team is just a name, most important is the people. what do we have? soft legs players? will you support soft legs players?

I will not comment on question of "if".:p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bad tactical decision on the part of the organisers. They should have fielded the S League Champs from last year with no limits to 'guest players', i.e. Singapore players from other S League clubs.

Would probably have seen better soccer and with less patriotic baggage.

Agree. That's why Malaysia fielded a Malaysian XI instead of the official national team against Manchester United.

Just wondering, if Singapore somehow qualifies for the World Cup in future and gets to play against England (with all their favourite EPL superstars), which side would most Singaporeans cheer for?

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
On another note, the sg team played like PUSSIES. They were ok in the first half and at times evenly matched the Liverpool team. But they completely broke down during the 2nd half.

People can see that. It's ok if the sg team is lousy, as long as they play their hearts out. But we don't see that. No wonder fewer people are supporting the sg pussies now. Also, 1/2 the team are foreign merceneries and they aren't helping the team look good anyway.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a simple theory of supporting good football.

We go market, we buy fresh fish, do we ask whether those fishes are caught by local fishermen first?

We go buy French Fries from McDonalds, do we ask whether they are made from locally produced potatoes?