• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very mysteriously the Pan Ling Ling thread is suddenly closed. So here is my thread to post replies

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I am not jealous of her beauty. I am 0.01% Singaporean women never jealous of other women beauty and that’s why I was good friend with a beautiful ex colleague.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I am not pollluting the thread. Just like Boss Sam I am presenting both sides of whether someone is a slut or not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope Pan Ling Ling is definitely not a nice person to the woman that she threw under the bus.
It’s sad that women can get away with doing evil to other women and still being called a nice person by evil filthy liar sons of whores.

jw5

Loyal
Screwball locked the thread. He did not like something in the thread. :confused:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I am not jealous of her beauty. I am 0.01% Singaporean women never jealous of other women beauty and that’s why I was good friend with a beautiful ex colleague.
KNN My uncle think you went in to check is it got your long and dark nipples inside the thread you fucking dirty jibye slut KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN My uncle think you went in to check is it got your long and dark nipples inside the thread you fucking dirty jibye slut KNN
as usual you and your uncle are full of fucking crap indeed. I like to see beautiful women pics and that’s why I like those pics posted by @jw5

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
as usual you and your uncle are full of fucking crap indeed. I like to see beautiful women pics and that’s why I like those pics posted by @jw5
Don't think my uncle Don't know the moment you see bak Chang and pan ling ling you become very keen to check out and compare it with your long dark nipple :sneaky: my uncle know you are extremelee interested in nipples thread